Movies you've cried at

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
that is a movie I feel like taking razor blades to my wrists because it is so god damn depressing.

I mean it is a fantastic movie and I love it, just after watching the sun just isn't as bright, and the grass just isn't green anymore.
If this is the Movie I think it is it didn't depress me. Scared the shit out of me though. That's the one where his mom takes like speed as diet pills the girl ends up a prostitute and the kid loses his arm and his friend in jail?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
If this is the Movie I think it is it didn't depress me. Scared the shit out of me though. That's the one where his mom takes like speed as diet pills the girl ends up a prostitute and the kid loses his arm and his friend in jail?
yea, that is the one.

Another movie that was sorta depressing/fucking weird was Rules of Attraction, based on the book written by the same guy that wrote American Psycho.

Razor blades to the wrist reminded me of that movie.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Happy endings are so unrealistic.

That's what makes sad endings kick you in the gut so much harder, because that is how shit plays out in real life and you know it.
Well of course but there should always be that happy ending to escape cruel reality, eh?

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
In addition to some of the above...

Gladiator
Requiem for a Dream (A "shoot-yourself-in-the-head"-depressing movie)
American Beauty

There's plenty more I can't remember.
Found a movie better than requiem see the movie CRASH.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pan's Labrynth. I still can't watch the end of that movie without QQ'ing :(. And I'm not even emotional. I never knew I even had emotions until I saw that movie :(

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
The gay "racial" movie Crash was retarded.

The crazy sex crash from Cronenberg was fucked, but not as good as requiem.
lol, you seen too many many movies man.