Movies you've cried at

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Requiem for a Dream? That super fucked up movie with Tom Cruise?
Neg.

Requiem for a Dream (2000)

If you can't stand watching movies that don't have a happy ending, don't watch this movie.
If you decide to watch it for the first time, make sure you have a bottle of Zoloft handy for afterwards.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The green mile nearly made me cry.
Gladiator got me pretty into it.
Reqiuem for a dream...just made me say..."that sucks"

Jumper and the new indiana jones also made me cry...2 horrible movies

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Neg.

Requiem for a Dream (2000)

If you can't stand watching movies that don't have a happy ending, don't watch this movie.
If you decide to watch it for the first time, make sure you have a bottle of Zoloft handy for afterwards.
that is a movie I feel like taking razor blades to my wrists because it is so god damn depressing.

I mean it is a fantastic movie and I love it, just after watching the sun just isn't as bright, and the grass just isn't green anymore.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I struggled to stay awake for Requiem so crying was a problem.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Requiem I thought was good but it's just way too freaky. So many events happening makes you get mind fucked ..

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I just remembered The Butterfly Effect.

So fking sad if you don't have a problem with Ashton Kutcher's acting.

that is a movie I feel like taking razor blades to my wrists because it is so god damn depressing.

I mean it is a fantastic movie and I love it, just after watching the sun just isn't as bright, and the grass just isn't green anymore.
QFT.

And Jenny, you're dead inside or must've been sleep depraved/too distracted to not fully fall into a pit of hopeless despair and misery after watching Requiem.

Also if Stranger Than Fiction ended the way it should of, it could've been a real tear jerker. Shame it didn't.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Requiem for a Dream is by far and away one of the most fucked up movies I have ever seen. It is one of the few movies where things never come together and in the end all the main characters end up completely messed up.

Don't do heroin kids!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
It's one of those "rise and fall" movies.

They are fairly successful, then shit hits the fan and everyone is completely fucked.

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
Requiem for a Dream is by far and away one of the most fucked up movies I have ever seen. It is one of the few movies where things never come together and in the end all the main characters end up completely messed up.

Don't do heroin kids!
There are many movies like that, a lot don't hit mainstream anyway.

(Including the cult film section of the movie store)

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Sort of like those movies where you expect the main character for example being a hero and he doesn't win at the end .. or something to throw off your assumption of the ending.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Happy endings are so unrealistic.

That's what makes sad endings kick you in the gut so much harder, because that is how shit plays out in real life and you know it.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Happy endings are so unrealistic.

That's what makes sad endings kick you in the gut so much harder, because that is how shit plays out in real life and you know it.
Which is why the entertainment forum shouldn't exist in the first place...
And which is why we had to have this thread moved to this forum. Having it be successful in Chit-Chat was too unrealistic.