Member!
Reaction score
Mousepad just released the v7.1

Code:
http://mousepad-d2.com/

binny

Member!
Reaction score
it doesnt work though. I think he took the link down.

JustPwnedYou

Member!
Reaction score
for so long people looked forward to the release of the mousepad maphack but now i think that most people have moved on with this easymap thing... honestly i think the "joy" that usually comes with the release of a reliable maphack is more pronounced but in this situation i have to disagree.. with the release of the patch nearly 2 months old you wonder if this is really as big a topic now as it would ahve been back in august when people began wondering if there would be a mousepad maphack... anyways.... good luck and as always... happy hacking :)

fattyxp

Member!
Reaction score
Website
shawnjcox.sh.funpic.org
if jan decides to take his focus off his own maphack he will most likely have it done in a day or two, and it will error out all the time like his last one. Gotta wait for bobbafate or someone else to make a reliable crack for it.

CORRODED

Member!
Reaction score
OH YA ERROR OUT.... that suked ya but i play in a window so i would turn on mh... go to durance2 then to worldstone and tele to lvl 3 then turn off mh... then i would miss the error out cause i would turn it on for 1 min... then after that the map is marked out.. but if i forget to turn off in the game the ya error.

potsmokerdom

Member!
Reaction score
buba said he would crack it as soon as mouse gets a stable one out that aint wastin his time cuz the 1 out i hear it has alot of bugs on realms and he aint ****en with it got this from rpg-exploiters