Most painful deaths?

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
First being blinded by a medic, then being shot at by a wraith... while being healed by a medic... constant pain... then making the medic go bye bye

PUMPKINHEAD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i'd say defiler's plague.. if you are a marine, your energy goes down until "1". so just wait till a zergling to find you.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Being a High Templar and knowing that the only way to kill the Zerglings that are raping you, is to Storm yourself :(

Bink

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Being a zergling that gets consumed by a defiler...

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Being a scourge, who's entire life is to work like a fly in a high way... Oh, wait, that's the most painful life...

Ok, the most painful death? I would have to say that a guy inside a golith, in a very thin space, being attacked by a lurker or a sunken colony, get's a strong stick up his ass... That must be painful :-/

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
getting killed by a scarab, psi blade/warp blade, lurker spines,etc. The list goes on.

btw, a wraith would take forever an a day to kill an ultra. not to mention they regen. ;)

Jiggy

IT'S A GOAT!
Reaction score
id have to say if you were in a goliath and a muta attacked you. They shoot acid so you would be like watching it burn through the outer shell just waiting for it to reach you... you wouldnt be able to get out either...

Then when the acid finnally reached you, you would slowly melt away until it reached a vital organ...

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
coRtALoS said:
You mean a Guardian sir? They're the ones with Acidic Spores. :(

Yeah, with my luck it'd sear my crotch in half first and I'd die screaming like a miserable woman. :(
NO SIR DEVOURERS HAVE THE ACID SPORES SIR!

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
My pants colony has spores! hehehehehe.

How about being crushed by a command center?

dP

Member!
Reaction score
A tank being crushed by a command center.

A lone marine VS 400 zerglings.

[Berious]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ide think being a lurker with defective "Burrowing mechanism" thatd be a sad egsistance as is...but then a defiler miss-fires a plague-bomb and you get hit. You run around screaming thinking "WHY O WHY?" then you fall down into a pit of hungry ursara(the bear like nuetral animals) and they nibble away at you, you fend them off with your claws but without your subtereanean spikes its hard. Then you crawl out and you cross the path of Billy teh Overlord and his swarm.(hes been reserected after his...demise. Hes all MEchanical-organic Cyborg. now hes healable with scvs/medics/creep....hes godly. Plus he has Laser cannons...) then billy eats you...Yummy

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
medic becuz they so fine