Most annoying unit in your opinion?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
4v4 sucks neways, higher chance of getting noobs. Necros are annoying as well, because some morons don't know how to dispel. Even some orc players don't get some spirit walkers to dispel skeletons.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
heheh you dont need dispell against necros you need mass chims :p..lol.

OT: which one samara ?this one is still from ff7. its sephorith. you mean the older one with him?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
IF the mass chims manage to get into the necros and zap them then yes no need for dispel. But what about fast necros? One game we lost so bad because the dorks on the enemy team gave an undead player like 800 in resources to get fast necros for the rush. When he came at our door at around 15 minutes, he had about 15 necros and I was starting to build priests (researched Dispel offhand).

Annoying tactic to get annoying units, fast teching and recieving resource help from your teammates.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
tier 1 ranged melee and an army of focus firing Rifleman and Crypt Fiends can reduce to a graveyard easily.

KillerBox

Member!
Reaction score
I would have to say hippograph riders(or however its spelt) because of thier cheap (and effective) hit and run tactic. I start off with 15 tauren, 6 wryvens and after 5 minutes of harrassment, I have 7 tauren, 0 wyrvens.....Damn those moonwells...

ChrisH36

Reaction score
3 teams massing on a huntress rush. Unless you have powerful melee or some good amount of ranged units like rifleman and fiends, you're dead