Most annoying unit in your opinion?

Spinny2Dope

Resident Forums AARP Member
Reaction score
Website
forums.somethingawful.com
I'd either go with mass Archers (decimates my air and their melee tank me, allowing the archers to rip me up), mass Hunts (just gay), mass Frosties (also gay, but great fodder for my bats), and basically mass any tier 1/3 unit.

Usually I can counter whatever they throw at me if my allies help (I play 4v4, but I'm not a newb.), and they attack an enemy base while I rebuild and think of the counters against whatever unit group(s) that raped me before, then when my allies get owned I waltz in and completley decimate their already decimated army.

4v4 is fun, but can be annoying at times.

C

CooterDan

The most annoying unit... you sound like you're talking about the most annoying Tactic. the most annoying unit in my opinion is the BladeMaster when hero harassing... the fact that Wind Walk cools down when you are still invisible is pretty gay, almost giving him perma-invis.

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Wisps are the most annoying unit in the game. Because with wisps you can build Night Elf units. And thus you get noobelfs.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
its not 4v4 that is noobish, its that all the noobs paly 4v4 and 3v3. The Prbolem is it would be a good type of game if good palyers really did play it, however they do not and all the newbs flock to it.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Spinny2Dope
(I play 4v4, but I'm not a newb.)
lol gg nobbq.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think Taurens and tanks are annoying

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Nothing is more annoying then undead period. Goul garg is a bitch.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Yeah if you're a noob.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Theroy
Yeah if you're a noob.
Says you who crys about gargs, which is undeads counter to your stupid huntresses. live with it

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
No garg is noob huntress is all they have no frost towers for undead I'd just rush and the you'd always need to go noobfiends. Huntress can't hit air.... And don't deal peirce and gouls just go behind front line and kill thoes slow low hp archers. It's noob and you know it.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Theroy
No garg is noob huntress is all they have no frost towers for undead I'd just rush and the you'd always need to go noobfiends. Huntress can't hit air.... And don't deal peirce and gouls just go behind front line and kill thoes slow low hp archers. It's noob and you know it.
jseus that looked like a cat walked over your keyboard. Can you try to perhaps use sentences, and put thoughts together instead of throwing everything in there, cause I truly didn't understand any of that.

"Huntress can't hit air"

Only thing I understood. They cant hit air, ebcause they are considered tier 1 meele. You think NE should have two AA units at tier 1 when ud doesnt have a tier 1 AA(fiends become aa at tier2, so ud has to scramble to tier 2 to counter quick tech to air).

Huntress destroy all tier 1 units for all races. grunts, ghouls, footmen, rifles, fiends. Only once they get to tier 2 and u still have hunts, of course morters, demo, gargs are going to kill ur hunts, cause its a tier 1 unit agaisnt a tier 2 unit. Logic helps alot. Whats annoying? Being forced to get those units to coutner the strongest tier 1 unit, then have NE complain WHEN YOU COUNTER it.

*sigh* Knowing how you think I will already counter your next post. Rifles, and fiends do extra damage to hunts, but hunts do the same bonus damage in turn to them.

So whos going to win the 195 gold, 600 hp 320 speed huntress, with 2 armor and an attack cooldown of 1.8,
OR
205 gold, 505 hp, 270 speed rifleman with 0 armor
OR the
215 gold, 550 hp, 270 speed cryptfiend with 0 armor with an attack cooldown of 2 seconds?

DwarfSpirits

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
playing 2v2....your allie is human and you are orc....you mass spellcasters and grunts and he masses tanks...moments later, your attacked by the enemy, and hold them off...then, your allie finally warps into your base...then he attacks all your buildings...IMO, tanks

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Originally posted by Pan
jseus that looked like a cat walked over your keyboard. Can you try to perhaps use sentences, and put thoughts together instead of throwing everything in there, cause I truly didn't understand any of that.

"Huntress can't hit air"

Only thing I understood. They cant hit air, ebcause they are considered tier 1 meele. You think NE should have two AA units at tier 1 when ud doesnt have a tier 1 AA(fiends become aa at tier2, so ud has to scramble to tier 2 to counter quick tech to air).

Huntress destroy all tier 1 units for all races. grunts, ghouls, footmen, rifles, fiends. Only once they get to tier 2 and u still have hunts, of course morters, demo, gargs are going to kill ur hunts, cause its a tier 1 unit agaisnt a tier 2 unit. Logic helps alot. Whats annoying? Being forced to get those units to coutner the strongest tier 1 unit, then have NE complain WHEN YOU COUNTER it.

*sigh* Knowing how you think I will already counter your next post. Rifles, and fiends do extra damage to hunts, but hunts do the same bonus damage in turn to them.

So whos going to win the 195 gold, 600 hp 320 speed huntress, with 2 armor and an attack cooldown of 1.8,
OR
205 gold, 505 hp, 270 speed rifleman with 0 armor
OR the
215 gold, 550 hp, 270 speed cryptfiend with 0 armor with an attack cooldown of 2 seconds?
no kidding, its not even funny how blizzard likes it's "pet race".

archer/hunt/dott DOES beat ghoul garg even with vamp aura, you just need to realize that glaives and ff kill ghouls faster than they kill archers.

eat_ma_shorts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wyverns they are so annoying

Whaturmuva

Eating the souls of children
Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
Raiders are very annoying, they are very fast and have light armor so base defence does hardly anything to them. The enemy can just send them in and take your hall out. Then you are stuck wasting recourses and re-teching so you can get valuable units