Reaction score
where were u like 6 months ago. looks meh
rather play capcom vs tatsunoko

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
where were u like 6 months ago. looks meh
rather play capcom vs tatsunoko
hmmm 6 months ago....I was probably somewhere banging a chick while you sat in front of your pc spending all night researching all the latest things coming out just so you can say where the fuck where you 6 months ago to everything everyone trys to post.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I think some people 6 months ago on this board had some problems with it.

Mike I think was the one who didn't like it a whole lot.

All I know is Cheeze was one of the few who liked it.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
YouTube - Every Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe Fatality

All the fatalities.

The game is getting, for the most part, decent reviews/ People that give it 5/5 or 10/10 are idiots, and biased beyond belief, as are people that give it 1/5 or low grades. It's mediocre at best. Every single character has an infinite or two that are COMPLETELY game breaking. One of the lead guys on the game, Hector Sanchez, plays online (XBL) and repediatly uses said various infinites to win. Last I checked his record was something like 315-0. This is from one of the lead designers/producers/testers of the game. The game is FULL of glitches (Test You Might on gotham levels WILL freeze your game if the game timer is past a certain point, the game freezes about 20% of the time if you try and start the storymode, various characters will -- seemingly random -- flip completely upside down, although they continue to function normally) and has, literally 2, unlockables. One for beating the MK side (SHao Kahn playable) and one for beating the DC side (Darkseid playbable). I played it for about 2 hours at my buddies house and was completely done with the game.

Completely. It's 100% a rental, as the only real reason to play it for more than a few days is to play it online, and a good portion of the people online just use infinites or exit the game before they lose. The "tournament" features they said (tournament where you would be in a lobby of say 16 people that would randomly be put up against each other, 1 on 1 at a time with the remaining 14 people watching in spectator mode) were to be in it were completely scrapped without much warning or announcement (was said there would be none off-handily by Boon in an interview for some sub-par MK site), and the "chatroom" feature they promised is broken where it's only the 2 people that are about to fight in a normal private session. They promised a chatroom feature where it was, essentially, an AOL chatroom only with voices able to support up to 48 people at a time while players were finding games/starting games/tournaments and such.

The fatalities are nothing at all to write home about, and neither is the story. In fact, the story is pretty laughable (not like it's funny, although when the Joker realizes the 'boss' of the MK side is named Shao Kahn, he yells KAHN!!!!! and it echoes with the camera panning out, like on star trek, which was pretty funny), and is full of bugs in the cutscenes; characters lips horrible synced, objects/characters they refer to not showing up, characters being swapped (at one point during the first 10 minutes of the DC story the Flash is talking to Batman, and halfway through the conversation when it pans to Flash and back to Batman, he's Superman for no reason with the same dialog and voice as Batmans).

The one saving grace of the game is the actual gameplay. If you take out the gameplay bugs and infinites, the gameplay is leaps and bounds better than the previous 3d-MK games, and the combo system can, potentially, be incredibly awesome. In fact, I had a guy use Captain Marvel and use his 'final combo' on me when playing online that took 93% of the my health away. It's technically not broken to be able to do that, as it's part of the game, but it's so very incredibly hard to pull off that the amount of health it takes away is pretty fair.

So yeah. Don't buy this, unless you're like...an idiot I guess.