More Necro Replays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
http://micro2.hostrocket.com/Necros-Update.zip
-TFT 1.14b

I know you always enjoy watching me and pan beat the newbies on bnet. It is good solid fun.

We even beat a few really good players. We beat one team that "was" ranked 800ish. Watch them, I am sure you will enjoy them as always.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ah so many skellies.You Pan and Swooper.DIE necros!Why dont top players use them ? My explanation is that when you play vs newbs this works otherwise you'd better not have them

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Mage
Ah so many skellies.You Pan and Swooper.DIE necros!Why dont top players use them ? My explanation is that when you play vs newbs this works otherwise you'd better not have them
Maybe....or possibly the top players are ignorant?

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Only works vs. newbies? Well, my friend, I'd like to show you this replay from WCReplays.com. The people playing here byfar are not newbies, in fact, Jacey is a level 35 RD player in Clan TLuX. The level 35 places him in the top 20 on Azeroth.

http://www.wcreplays.com/replays.php?get=568

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I know im changing the topic a little but another question refering to useless units- top players well they dont use necros much and why dont they use spirit walkers?They have dispell against skeletons ,can revive taurens..i havent seen an orc dispelling skeletons

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I know im changing the topic a little but another question refering to useless units- top players well they dont use necros much and why dont they use spirit walkers?They have dispell against skeletons ,can revive taurens..i havent seen an orc dispelling skeletons
It is because spirit walkers can only use their dispel twice and then they are just a cheap ornament. Orc has no means to regen mana like the other races.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You obviously didn't watch the replay. Jacey began getting Spirit Walkers. What happened? Frost Nova! Coil! He couldn't get them out of ethereal before they died.

EDIT: And since you're not an Orc player, you'll get the benefit of the doubt. Try using Spirit Walkers. Disenchant is one of the most mana consuming skills, and frankly, is not worth the time and the research. Spirit Walkers are too far out of the picture to build for, unlike the anti-caster units of the other races, if you consider the Spirit Walker the anti-caster.

Status
Not open for further replies.