[Mod] TMC's LoC Mod [Lord of Cannibus] PUBLIC RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

G00K

Reaction score
I understand this is wierd but TMC John scammed me for 20 dollars so I vow revenge. This is the infamous mod with the weed leaves as seen in their screenshots.

[Image deleted - nudity]

My screenshots to show proof of legit

This is a Mod. There are nothing to run. You simply put "Data" into :
C:\Program Files\Diablo II

Simply the greatest mod ever. :lucifer

[link expired]

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
I did not see any .exes in the rar or data folder, which means that it is probably clean, but I am no expert. Download any files with caution and use any downloads with caution. They do not appear to be banning for this, which does not mean that they cannot detect this. Use it at your own risk.

Another link is found here. This link is directly from Mirr0r, and was posted at EoN here.

As to why someone would use this, it is beyond me.

G00K

Reaction score
I did not see any .exes in the rar or data folder, which means that it is probably clean, but I am no expert. Download any files with caution and use any downloads with caution. They do not appear to be banning for this, which does not mean that they cannot detect this. Use it at your own risk.

Another link is found here. This link is directly from Mirr0r, and was posted at EoN here.

As to why someone would use this, it is beyond me.
This is not TMCPK...This is a private Mod. Well not private anymore.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
This is not TMCPK...This is a private Mod. Well not private anymore.
Then perhaps you shouldn't post screenshots of people with TMCPK.
http://edgeofnowhere.cc/viewtopic.php?p=3043549&sid=41cd838d369f9b3694b7cae6b5613c44#3043549

All this is doing is putting a bunch of stupid pictures and useless information on your screen. You can easily look up most of that info via the stats screen, and most people should know if they have battle orders/venom/fade/etc on...

Besides, who the **** wants to duel with a damn basketball hoop on their screen?

The only thing different from what you are offering and what is safely released is that the final release has the word "public" in the lower right hand corner of your screen.

G00K

Reaction score
Then perhaps you shouldn't post screenshots of people with TMCPK.
http://edgeofnowhere.cc/viewtopic.php?p=3043549&sid=41cd838d369f9b3694b7cae6b5613c44#3043549

All this is doing is putting a bunch of stupid pictures and useless information on your screen. You can easily look up most of that info via the stats screen, and most people should know if they have battle orders/venom/fade/etc on...

Besides, who the **** wants to duel with a damn basketball hoop on their screen?

The only thing different from what you are offering and what is safely released is that the final release has the word "public" in the lower right hand corner of your screen.
It's so funny to me how ignorant you people are
YOU SEE THE WEED LEAVES? THATS A MOD. THATS NOT A HACK. A MOD IS SOMETHING YOU DON'T RUN BUT PUT IN YOUR DATA FOLDER.

I put TMCPK on for looks. The basketball hoop is like a lightpole far off in the battle arena. It doesn't do anything and is just for looks. If you don't like it, don't download it. You oviously don't know what this is.

This is the mod, which is found nowhere else. You should be thankful I even posted on this forum with such ungreatful bastards.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
It's so funny to me how ignorant you people are
YOU SEE THE WEED LEAVES? THATS A MOD. THATS NOT A HACK. A MOD IS SOMETHING YOU DON'T RUN BUT PUT IN YOUR DATA FOLDER.

I put TMCPK on for looks. The basketball hoop is like a lightpole far off in the battle arena. It doesn't do anything and is just for looks. If you don't like it, don't download it. You oviously don't know what this is.

This is the mod, which is found nowhere else. You should be thankful I even posted on this forum with such ungreatful bastards.
From what I can see, there is no difference between the TMCPK that was released on EoN and the one that you are releasing here. Both show the modified life/mana orbs.

I understand this mod if for weed freaks that like a bunch of worthless information all over their screen, but there are very few features that were actually done well.

G00K

Reaction score
From what I can see, there is no difference between the TMCPK that was released on EoN and the one that you are releasing here. Both show the modified life/mana orbs.

I understand this mod if for weed freaks that like a bunch of worthless information all over their screen, but there are very few features that were actually done well.
You're a ****ing IDIOT. TMCPK is a hack, there is no mod to it. The screenshot just shows the weedleaves because the weedleaves is a private mod that only TMC's crew had, which I was one.

This mod is not a hack and doesn't put that information on your screen. Don't ****ing post if you don't know what the **** you're talking about random.

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
This topic has gone astray due to flaming, this is a "USE AT YOUR OWN RISK".

~LOCKED

Status
Not open for further replies.