Miami, FL Starcraft II Free Tournament

cbtdannysaav

Reaction score
On April 29, 2011, CBT College will be hosting a free Starcraft 2 tournament on PC as part of LAN BASH 4! LAN Bash is an interactive gaming experience brought to you by CBT College. The LAN BASH video game tournaments are held three times per year and involve both PC and Console gaming. All tournaments are FREE, and include food, live music, and big prizes for the winners! This time around, we have included Starcraft 2, in addition to COD: Modern Warfare 2 (PC) and Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (XBOX 360).

The prize for Starcraft is a solid state hard drive, and killer network card! Like I said, the tournament is free; all you need to do is register to reserve your spot. You can't play unless you register! It's easy; just go to cbtlanparty or search cbt lan bash tournament on Facebook.

LAN BASH 4 is on April 29, 2011 at the West Kendall campus of CBT College (8765 SW 165 Avenue, Miami, FL, 33196). It is being sponsored by Best Buy, CompUSA, GameStop, and Bigfoot Networks.

For more info, call me at 786-348-1490 or send me a message!!! If you live in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, the Keys, West Palm or any other part of South Florida...come down and be part of LAN BASH!!!!!

cbtdannysaav

Reaction score
This is going to be an amazing event! If you live in the South Florida area, be there! Even if you live up in Orlando, drive down and be a part of the best tournament in the Southeast region of the United States!!!!!! :)

cbtdannysaav

Reaction score
LAN Bash has become something of a phenomenon in South Florida. These tournaments are immensely popular with the ever growing gaming community, and the “techies”. With a great buzz and excellent response, CBT College has partnered up with great companies like Bigfoot Networks, Game Stop, and CompUSA to bring you LAN BASH: Rise of the Heroes on April 29, 2011.

CBT College Marketing Director Fernando Larez said, “We are very proud of the great partnerships we are forging to make these events possible to our students, and the community as a whole. As a gamer, I am thrilled to see the response our LAN Bash tournaments have received. I can’t think of a better way to spend a Friday night!”

LAN Bash: Rise of the Heroes is the fourth installment of the interactive video game event, and will feature the ever popular Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Starcraft II, and the recently released Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds. “CBT College is extremely excited to have Bigfoot Networks, CompUSA, and Game Stop partner with us on this event.” said Event Manager Daniel Saavedra. While CompUSA and Game Stop are first time LAN Bashers, Bigfoot is a seasoned veteran and proud partner of CBT College.

Get ready for LAN Bash: Rise of the Heroes!!!

cbtdannysaav

Reaction score
Hey guys, spots are flying fast for the Starcraft 2 tournament. If you haven't already done so...what are you waiting for? If you live in Miami and like MvC3, you have to be a part of this event!!

cbtdannysaav

Reaction score
Hello LANBASHERS,

As Grandmaster of the LANBASH Gaming Committee, it is my practice to keep you, our bashers, updated on what is going on with the tournament. Thus far, I can say that the introduction of Marvel vs. Capcom has been huge! Having played this game extensively myself, I can tell you that this tournament will be insane. Spots are flying in this one, and there is limited seating, so register quickly before you’re spot is taken!!

GRAND PRIZES

The time has come for us to unveil our great prizes for this tournament of champions! Without further ado…

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 winners will receive an OCZ Vertex 2 SATA II 2.5″ 50 GB Solid State Harddrive

Starcraft II winner will receive an OCZ Vertex 2 SATA II 2.5″ 50 GB Solid State Harddrive

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 winner will receive an XBOX 360 Kinect

If that’s not enough to get you excited, then I don’t know what is!

VECINOS DE LA NOCHE HEADLINING

LANBASH: Rise of the Heroes will be headlined by one of the best musical acts in all of South Florida. At 6PM, Vecinos de la Noche will be kicking off the event! Make sure to get here by 6PM so that you can register, get some delicious food, and listen to a great band!

LAN BASH: Rise of the Heroes is being sponsored by Tiger Direct, Origin PC, Papa John's Pizza, GameStop, Bigfoot Networks, Rent a Center, and ChicBerry Frozen Yogurt!