Metal Gear Solid for gets trophies next month

Discussion in 'Game Talk' started by dexterlablab1, Jul 11, 2012.

1. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1 Member!

Yes, it's true, it's DAMN true.

Once of the PS3 games that people prayed would get a trophy patch is really getting one this summer

News Here

2. Sugarhill

Sugarhill Member!

It's amazing how much trophies and achievements have played a part in gaming, but I guess it's no different from being able to put your initials up on the screens at the arcades. Now, with everyone so spread out, those trophies and achievements are the only way you can prove what you've done in the game.

3. fred87nc

fred87nc Member!

There are plenty of people that are crazy for trophies, I havent really gotten into them because alot of them become a chore to complete, I rather just enjoy the game, which is why I never cared for them.

Kinda annoys when all my friends said they wouldnt play Metal Gear Solid 4 because of trophies, its that serious.

4. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1 Member!

I admit I love trophies. But at the same time, I don't buy my games FOR trophies. Trophies are NOT the end all be all to game enjoyment. That kind of mentality you speak of sometimes makes me wish achievements and trophies never existed.

5. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1 Member!

Update:

I found news of the number of trophies the game will have. MGS4 trophy patch will have 34 trophies in total. And there will also be free DLC coming to the game

News Here

6. Sugarhill

Sugarhill Member!

Oh, I don't mind the trophy hunters. They are doing something with their time that isn't dangerous to anyone else and in today's times, that is always a good thing. :D

I love my Gamerscore and I do try to get my achievements as I don't fancy myself a great gamer, so to see that I can play on some level, is cool. I remember when all I wanted to do was simply 1000 a game. That was the best feeling ever. It wasn't the most difficult game in the world, but I got it done!