Metal gear solid 3

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I have no time for the frogs, but I beat the game with 19 hour play time, and over 300 kills and 190 saves. lol the game is ****ing amazing. im going to have to go through it 12 more times like i did in the last one.

Endeavor[ak]

Member!
Reaction score
you got all the frogs? how did you find them all... HACKER ^^ i wanna do it and get the stealth camo but it's gonna be f'in hard.. what do you do to get the bandana

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Is revolver the enemy in it? I saw some guy with 2 pistols and spurs on his boots but he didn't have a pony tail... if Revolver isn't in the game I hope they have replaces him with a respectable enemy.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
That was him. he's just alot younger than he was at MGS1 and 2.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Ocelot is ALOT younger , seeing how it takes place in 1964, MGS1 takes place in 2005. hes prolly like 20-25 years old there? he would be like 66 in MGS1

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well i wasn't too sure on the timeline of the 3rd game. He is truely the coolest enemy in games. He was cool in the second one when he killed the black commander on the boat... and the other fat russian.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Ocelot is the one who pretty much plays everyone for fools in ecery game, which i find funny.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Shows to the compasity of a sneaky russian. And by sneaky i mean one who doesnt drink. Which is a rarity.

I saw a clip where someone rides a motorbike up Revolver, and catches a knife, or something like that. From what you know, which game do you think Revolver was the coolest? 1,2,or 3?

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok,i rented the game,im playing it on normal difficulty(was somewhat easy so far) but
"the end" is pooning me anyone know of a good way to beat him?

.FoxHound.

Member!
Reaction score
the end is which again..... the sniper?..... i pwned him... good thing to do is use your microphone.... and sneak up behind him and hold him up and wait till he gives you his camo... it's SOOOO GOOD.....but ya he takes a long time...( that is if the end is actually the sniper my minds gone a blank)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
The End is indeed the sniper.

this is how i beat him. Find out where he is, either using the thermal googles which i found to great effect, or running around and when he fires fnd him on the map and run up behind him. works really well

.FoxHound.

Member!
Reaction score
ya it was messed up the first time i did him... haha....i had him down to less than a quarter health, and i couldn't find him.... next thing i knew i stumbled across him asleep ... shot him in the head, I GOT HIM... but not quite dead.. he ran behind me shot me down.. i said to myself great he's going to heal himself(cause i beat him non-lethal) he was running down the forest and i for somereason had my MK out shot twice and BAM he was dead!!!! woke my cousin up cause man... I GOT THE MOSS CAMO!right now on my scnd play through i just escaped the jail and washed up on the shore.... this game is to good to be true

only guy i couldn't beat non-lethal is The Pain... so hard

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
kk,i ened up beating the end,had to go back ang get thermal goggles,i ended up beating the game too,MGS3 is so good,ima go and buy it

.FoxHound.

Member!
Reaction score
ya man i highly suggest it, i have beaten it so many times and i'm playing it again as i type.. heh but ya man get all the camo's .. beat all the boss's non-lethal... tranquilize them and get their camo's it's highly worth it for when you play it through again