Metal gear solid 3

Endeavor[ak]

Member!
Reaction score
This game is by far the hardest mgs game... you can break your bones get bitten by animals NO RADAR OMFG and last but not least.... your supressor goes away :hbut

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
In the beginning of the fight, just pull out your shotgun (if you have one) and pump round after round into him. You could also just kill a lot of food and set your playstation clock a week ahead so all of your food spoils, then throw them on the ground and wait for The Fear to run low on stamina and eat the food, he'll get food poisoning and his health will dwindle down slowly.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Just shoot him w/ your AK or whatever when he gets close to u. when he shoots his arrows just hide. he isn't really that hard to kill. oh and please don't double post use the edit button :)

Endeavor[ak]

Member!
Reaction score
k ty.. and sry for the double post.. been a long time since i'v posted on forums...what i ended up doing was using the thermal goggles or whatever.. it shows him moderately good.. and then just shot him when ever he paused

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
well, i bought the game today, and i cant play it till friday. but meh looks like an amazing game

Endeavor[ak]

Member!
Reaction score
yes i am it is quite a big forum, but i am just about to go later troik i added you to buddy list hope you dont mind

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Just keep CqC'ing his ass...it's mad easy. The most anyyoing part of the game is The End....what a drag.

Endeavor[ak]

Member!
Reaction score
thanks... heh how about how to destroy the shagohod >_< we know we have to hit him from behind but how do you get him turned around

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Fire a rocket at the shagohod's threads.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Endeavor[ak] said:
This game is by far the hardest mgs game... you can break your bones get bitten by animals NO RADAR OMFG and last but not least.... your supressor goes away :hbut
Its not that much harder. the Animal aspect isn't big, they don't play that big of a part for me to hink it makes it alot harder.
No radar? Your one of those players who used radars as a crutch in past games didn't you? I have gone through metal gear solid and Metal Gear solid 2:SOL numerous times with no radar. It may be im used to using my head to plan my course of action without radar, but it isn't a big factor.
You shouldn't need to use your supressor, remember snake "this is a sneaking mission"

Endeavor[ak]

Member!
Reaction score
damn that hurts you bashed me hard ^^, only thing is i'v become acustomed to using the radar just makes it a little different you know.. and their is certain area's where you have to use your supressor

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
someone tell me... is it online b.c it says online broadband only i just wanna know what type of online play it is

Endeavor[ak]

Member!
Reaction score
i really dont know exactly i have the ability to play online but i dont know why i havn't yet i will probably try and get back to you

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
There is no play on-line ability. I too was decieved by the box. It is refering to the fact you can download camofloge off the internet and use in your game. When i connected there were only two camos to dwonload. Also you ned a memory card with enough space, and I didn't.

Metal Gear SOlid 3, I am going to say is harder than the other games, not for what u mentioned above, the fact that the AI has been improved. I can tell just by playing the game, and it is harder for me to get rid of the Alert than in the other games. Plus Cautuion seems to last alot longer than im used to. But otherwise I have gotten far yesturday which is the day I got it.

I have to say, this game is no different, the thermal gogles have got to be the most useful thing in the game. I beat Fear yesturday, the thermal gogles make any other strategy against him obsolete. Thermal gogles are still the best items from all metal gear solids

Endeavor[ak]

Member!
Reaction score
Thats very true.. I just beat it last night,and now i'm on the last boss of twin snakes he keeps crushing me with his foot(never happened once to me when it was on ps1) this game is really good though they improved the first one soooo much.
The thermal goggles idea is i would think THE only way to beat him haha other wise it's impossible to see the b**tard

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
one thing about the games i do not like is the camera angle. it gets really annoying. thank god they at least added first person, otherwise i would go nuts