Merc for wind druid

kmb94

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
which merc can be good with a druid using hurricane/tornado and what items should it have? i need good advices

Tyrael

Ready Yourself
Reaction score
Act 2 Defense Mercenary with Insight polearm, fortitude eth armor, andy's helm ral'd

S

scaptoncub

I have read your thread.This is also my regard.I will answer your question as soon as possible.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
A Holy Freeze would be the obvious choice for better crowd control. Though you could also go with a Might mercenary to have a good physical backup.

Either way I'd probably go with a weapon with high crushing blow, maybe an Infinity. The armor would definitely be a Fortitude, and the helm could be many choices. Andy's, Delirium, Vampire Gaze, Steel Skull, there's quite a few solid choices.

gobilamaker

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Well i do prefer an instant freeze from the merc. from Act III find it reliable and its AOE slow.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
which merc can be good with a druid using hurricane/tornado and what items should it have? i need good advices
Depends on your situation.

I would go with Holy Freeze, much easier to slow an army down severely than upgrading his defence to shave off like 2-3% chance of being hit.