Merc Exp help!!!

CSxParasite

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I got a problem with my merc not leving up. Hes an offensive Aura mer from Act 2 NM. And was about levl 35 when i got him. So now I go do cows and levl him up. Now hes Levl 87. but the problem now is that I can't make him levl up anymore. He does not get any more EXP. What the hell is wrong here? I know that you can make these mercs levl 99!! Its like I let him do all the killing and still no EXP from hell cowz!!! Whats wrong here someone help!!!

CSxParasite

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A god damit. Thats what I tought. Well its my first time using a merc to levl up, and that little part was frustrating me. Well now I'm 88 and hes 88. Damn leveling up takes forever!!!.

firebat451

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah it does take a while at that high level. it only gets slower. and btw a merc can only level to 98 even if you are 99. it is just how they made the game.

R

raiden007

hey if u let ur merc do the killing do u get exp from it to or does he just take all the exp

L

Loathar

I bought a barbarian merc in hell he was lvl79 and i was lvl 3, now im level 79 and hes lvl 79, the pointis i was wondering why he wouldnt gain a level and now i know that it was me being so weak, thanks for the explanation

JoKeR

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i d/l a tainer for open bnet just to fool around with :D and it lets u make your char lvl 99 but it only lets u make your merc lvl 97 :confused:

R

raiden007

trainers are cool but i dont like to use them because it makes the game unfun for me and also i dont like to download stuff like that anymore because i got a virus.