Megaman: The Sigma Revival

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
proboards19.rockreborn.com
FORWARD

Hello......Im Tekblade, ive been writing for a long time, i usually write stuff like this, fan fiction, and i think ive been getting good at it as of late. This story came to me while i was playing Megaman Battle Network 3, a good game if you have a GBA and a sapre 30$, well the introduction to this story was in fact, so i dont get any coplaints, the Narritive to my Megaman RPG in the Role Players Realm. So sit back....... enjoy.........and please....post what you think of it so far, i want to know.

Megaman: The Sigma Revival...........A Story by Scott Nelson (aka. TekBlade)

AD 3XXX
The Xantari wasteland
21:00

Tek couldent belive it.........He had just witnessed the two legendary heros, X and Zero...........murderd. They had been ripped apart by Sigma, a villan so vile, his name is forbidden in the normal world. All tek could remember is how he watched sigma pluck zeros head from his body, with almost no effort......X gave the deathblow, sending a shot to one of sigmas most vital parts, his Vitality crystal. Tek had been woulded at the legs, arms, and minorly to his face, He was only a human, hopefully the medical bay could do something. but before his vision failed, before his vision departed, all he saw was X crouched above him with his hand on him, and heard him mutter......

"Tek........you......must.......ge-....sigm-........recru-......please.....Avang-.....Zer-...."

As the legendary X said his last dieng words, he transported Tek back to the med bay at the New Maverick Hunting facility, in New Eden, in the newly reconstucted earth. Tek awoke, his vision healed, and able to move the most vital parts of his body. He glanced quickly to his left and right and noticed a HUD wherever he looked. It was dark green, with 2 bars on either side of his range of vision. When his eyes met someone, he could tell how strong they were mentally and physically. He looked around for the dieng X...............He wasent around. a Med bot came in and explained to Tek what had happend, X was mortally wounded in his buster, emotions chip, and physical sector of his processor. Unable of speech or sound...he was dismantled. Tek was appauled when he heard that his two greatest heros, the Legends that destroyed Sigma......7 times.....had fallen to him an 8th. Their luck had not been as theirs......but still all the same......they were gone......as he rememberd X's dieng words......he thought that he will, need, help.

After being Debriefed and finding that Sigma was in fact dead, there had been reports of a Ressurection in process. A Cult of mavericks had been reborn as well............Frost Walrus....Sting Chamelion.....and a few from the anchient times..... ones from the scientist called Wily......Quickman............Fireman........and Needleman..........all come together to ressurect Sigma......the new leader........and to destroy all..the......reploids.......

Tek heads to the BBS where he posts a messege, asking to recruit only the BEST of the BEST maverick hunters, to stop the ressurection, and follow in Zeros and X's footsteps. He tells in the messege to meet at the Briefing Office 2. where they will be briefed on the upcoming mission.................

stay tuned for part 2!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Tek, would you mind putting your next installment into *.txt format next time? Just read the rules and you'll know why...unless Pan has edited them, and I didn't notice... Looks good though. I like it.