Me me me [me to ]

Reaction score
hello everyone my name is chris and im from louisiana and im almost 17 i love forums with battle systems cause im a hardcore battler i am an adequate poster meaning im not a posting nerd with over 100 posts a day but i willl be here ofter if can

Reaction score
thanks and yes as i said i love the rpg system i am the best of 2 forums already and they get old cause they are hardly ever anyone online there anymore but looks like that wont happen here so thats good anyway.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
welcome to the forums,the rpg hack is in testing now,so it might suck at the moment

Demon Child

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Zerogamers.com
Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay here, and we look forward to getting to know you.

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Yes the RPG Hack has a lot of bugs and a lot of things missing at the moment, it hasn't even been installed for a full week yet.

But if your a pro as you say you are, we look forward to your input to help us better the system.
Here is the discussion for the the RPG:
http://www.battleforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=259

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi, I hate your avatar btw

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay!

MacMan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Hellooooo.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi man, welcome to the forums. The RPG system will get better over time, so stay and wait. This forum is great to. :)

I_Robbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
jeez this is the 3rd thread i have seen in 10 mins that a newbie made to intoduce himself

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Welcome to Battleforums, if you're not in a clan yet, I suggest you join one and start battling as soon as humanly possible. From what you've told us, you're something along the lines of ''the best of the best'' I expecxt to hear good things from you. Enjoy your stay. :lucifer

Reaction score
dang so many people posted lol not that much but o well yea i realized that the rpg has bugs buti can wait till it is fixed mean time i guess i have no choice but to start posting and buy the way i dont like ur avatar either lol

Reaction score
yea i think its fun to but its hard to accumulate points so i can battle anmd im not much a poster either