Maybe its a laptop problem but...

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I recently gave my friend my SC/BW discs to put on his laptop but theres a slight problem. His screen resolution is set to 1240xwhatever but StarCraft is only played in a 800x600 screen. I suggested he change his resolution to 800x600 but all it does is create these ugly black boxes around his shrunk screen. Everything looks just like StarCraft did with the annoying black boxes around the shrunked screen.

Any advice? I hope its not cause he's running Vista...Vista has prevented me from playing a lot of good emulators I've had saved to my thumb drive.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
play around with the run properties

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
How would you explain that to an 11th grader whos texts look like this: "whyt yu doen today? I wnt 2 play Halo tduay bcuz in goeing to kik yor ass" and whos intelligence is limited to such?

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm not saying I couldn't do it, but I've never had to mess with that before. He's borrowing the CDs for a while so I won't have them anyway. I know it sucks trying to play Bnet on such a small screen. Just trying to help the guy out.

Gimme your best shot. If I don't understand I'm still going to tell you I fixed it either way.