• Bad

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Vindexus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Did anybody see this movie. And if so, did anybody like it? Throughout the whole movie I was like "Shut up about 'causability' and fight something." It was way too deep for me. And the fight scenes were good though. Except how the Neo vs Lots of Agents fight scene ended with him just running away.

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Go look in the entertainment forums, and post this there. NE who, reloaded owned so much!

shadow_demon

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya reloaded was pretty good but the part i thought was cheap was in the first one they said no one has ever hit a agent and now all the sudden they all can hit them and another thing is how did so many ppl get freed i thought it was just the 5 guys on the ship....

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this is talk about the second one you QUEER.

ehm, anyway, i saw reloaded in sunday, i thought it was kind of retarded how for about 50 minutes neo kept punching and blocking people, none of them actually getting hurt. and i knew exactly what was going to happen, its very predictable. but those are the defects, the movie was great, and some of those fighting scenes kicked ass. but baaaaaaaah i wanna see the next one, whats it called?

shadow_demon

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think its called matrix:concluded

and i was talking about the 2nd one and how cheap it was made you get what im saying.

Cert

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.coreyisgod.com
its the matrix: revelation.
the reason y there are so many ppl is that in the 1st movie you just dont see them. at the same time their are other ships going into and out of the matrix, looking for the one. and then after the 1st movie, morpheus and his crew freed more minds and yeah

Beef246

Member!
Reaction score
is it not matrix: revolution? cause of the war n zion an they said somethin bout a revolution?

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I watched the movie Thurday after school and I can honestlly say I want 3hours of my life back. It was a waist of time I could have been pulling hairs off my ballsack one by one instead of seeing that movie. I would have been really pissed if I had of had to pay for that movie.