Master spells

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
What would you consider the best Master spell relating to each race. Not comparing jsut master spells, but how the rest of the race benefits from it.

most wouls say bloodlust, but something like innerfire or cyclone are not to be overlooked.

oppinions people?

K0Bi

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ill give example from 2vs2...
i really enjoy playing with orc when he takes out the troll witch
he does setnry wards all over the map and it helps alot.

Reaction score
All of them are very good. My favorite tends to be cripple since it'll really kill any army. But anyone with brains will know that master casters are easily countered by the time they're obtained making them pointless. 2nd runner up would have to be inner fire. +5 defense is amazing and the bonus dmg is pretty nice also. Cyclone is pretty good only for the tier3/Heavy which could get pretty hard to micro. Bloodlust is good as well, but I don't see it as much anymore. Either way, all these spells are just f00d for my destroyesr Yum =]

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
hmm, I guess well, I like em all, but as for my race (NE) I'd say Bearform, they are one of my biggest tankers plus hero rapers with their around 40~60 dmg, I just love em =)

But in teams.. I guess I'd say Blood Lust (if Im picking for only one spell) but if I were to pick a unit with master spells and adept and etc.., then I'd say Innerfire, Priest's heal + inner fire + dispel is total hawt hawt hawt.

Reaction score
XD 1 Destroyer > bear+BL+priest heal+priest innerfire + priest dispel + cripple + orc wards + just about any magic. XD G_G that's why in team, destroyers are vital.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
AHappyChineseBoy said:
XD 1 Destroyer > bear+BL+priest heal+priest innerfire + priest dispel + cripple + orc wards + just about any magic. XD G_G that's why in team, destroyers are vital.
Hippos > Destroyers
ARchers & Dyrads > Destroyers

Thx!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
N_ said:
Hippos > Destroyers
ARchers & Dyrads > Destroyers

Thx!
thats not what the noobelves cry about. aparently everything is overpwoered to noobelves on the bnet forums.

Master spells are more useful in solo games, were there is less of a chance of anti-casters. that is why in orc games, first to bloodlust wins.

though the sorc never ever even gets to master in any game, let alone adept, i must say the poly is crappy in anythingbut solo games.

cyclone can do a number on heavy meele, and that is whayt u want. not mention, you can severly disrupt nukeing by cycloning heros repeatedly.

Personaly, cripple is overpriced

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pan said:
thats not what the noobelves cry about. aparently everything is overpwoered to noobelves on the bnet forums.

Master spells are more useful in solo games, were there is less of a chance of anti-casters. that is why in orc games, first to bloodlust wins.

though the sorc never ever even gets to master in any game, let alone adept, i must say the poly is crappy in anythingbut solo games.

cyclone can do a number on heavy meele, and that is whayt u want. not mention, you can severly disrupt nukeing by cycloning heros repeatedly.

Personaly, cripple is overpriced
What are you talking about? Im not complaining there =/

And agreed, polymorph sucks since it can easily be dispelled.. with tons of mana cost, and hmm I never thought of using cyclone to disrupt heros nuking.. ><

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I said noobelves, on the bnet forum, i didn't say you.

and yeah, cyclne is a bitch on your heros, especialy a dk that wants to coil an injured unit.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Cyclone is good, i dont know how good elves can surround with bears or hunts but if you're good at doing it gg hero.

Reaction score
Ehm, N, fiends > Hippos, Gargs > Hippos. Fiends > Dryads, Nova > Archers, Skellies > Archers.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
We could go on and on about this derz

MGs/bears > Fiends

Drunken HAZE/Thorned Hippos > gargs

cyclone > nova (LOL <3 pan)

Wisps/chims/immolition > skellies

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
One dryad=GEE GEE destroyer army

Cripple IS overpriced which is clearly shown by many necromancer loving players who dont upgrade their necros once and just tech to skelly mages completely ignoring anything else. Mana nerf on Cripple plz.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
getting master necro for me is only useful for getting the extra mana it gives

Reaction score
wow okay.. 1 fiend as we know can own a dryad, archers are debatable, but anything can own an archer at tier 3. Even destroyers can own archers with some magic around.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
an archer can beat a fiend 1v1, as cna it defeat a destroyer 1v1 (providing the destroyer has not devoured anything). OTHERWISE, it may beat an archer, but even that is ify

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
As far as master spells: how about possession?

Its pretty fun to watch as your ally goes and beings to fight: and you go in and posees your enemies destracted troops. It works pretty well if you can pull it off.

But, its a noob strat, so I'd have to go with Inner Fire.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
possession is possibly the worst master spell. its just not practical in any realistic game