Master Chief revamped in Halo 4

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Halo 4 comes closer to its release every day and pre-orders are hitting new heighths put something new is on the scene. Rumor mills are churning and facts flinging. The rumors have it that, based on the E3 trailer that was released, Master-chief may have undergone a revamp. It turns out that rumors, while not always well founded, are in this case. Based on the senior art director, Kennet Scott's, word, the well known video game figure from the Halo franchise, has been redone in an attempt to give players a better stance on what it feels like to be a spartan.

There is a noticeable digital (or physical if you have it) difference in Master Chief's design as well as improvements to gameplay (based on different armor layouts). The game is taking a twist as less emphasis in the redisgn is being placed on changes for physics processing, and more detail is being put into experiencing Halo 4 through the mind of our well known leader. All game designers were required to read that dialogue and backstory of the game in order to sync everything together.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry, will post some later. Until then you take my word and you believe it. :bowdown:

Winterzbane

Reaction score
Personally the Chief needed a bit of a re-suite particularly because he's going to be going up against new enemies. I would not be surprised if some of the changes on his armor that we see in the release pictures are modifications that you get in the game as adaptive defenses against them. We shall have to wait and see though. So far though it's the most crisp looking Master Chief I have ever seen though and he's looks like he's hit those steroids yet again haha :)