Marvel Zombies

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
anyone read this series? im a big zombie buff (LOVE zombie movies) and i always liked the marvel characters, when i found out they made a zombie series, i HAD to read it

wound up reading everything i could find on them, dead days, army of darkness, etc etc, and it was soooo cool.

anyways, main reason for this thread was to ask (soulless most likely) if anyone has seen "Marvel Zombies 2" i found out they made another part of the series, but i cant seem to find much besides a wiki on it

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I read the first issue and never took a second look at it again. The whole premise is pretty retarded, the only thing that would make me want to read any further than the first issue is the Silver Surfer not being a zombie. Other than that, it's pretty lame.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
First series was pretty cool.

Second one was ****ing stupid cause they all just go "lol we'll be heroes again!" at the end. Essentially.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Marvel Zombies was a decent story.

The Army of Darkness crossover was pretty lame, and I skipped Marvel Zombies 2 on advice of a friend. It was great for the novelty of it, but now I hear Marvel Zombies 3 is coming out sometime, and they are doing a Marvel Apes series, and it screams stupidity.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
1 was good
2 is meh
3 rehash

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
someone get on aim and hook me up with some Marvel Zombies 2? I wanna read it but cant find D:

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
You're better off. I dropped it after issue 2, and I hardly ever drop books.

sharksfin.gamer

T-Virus Mutation
Reaction score
is the marvel zombie series that bad? I've been wanting to take a glance at it but I'm having second thoughts about it :D

(comic books are pricey in this here parts that's why I'm choosing my comics seriously)

:D

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i liked the first series great (along with all the cross overs and whatnots) but id really suggest (like the others) to avoid Marvel Zombies 2 unless ur like me and just -have- to read it

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
is the marvel zombie series that bad? I've been wanting to take a glance at it but I'm having second thoughts about it :D

(comic books are pricey in this here parts that's why I'm choosing my comics seriously)

:D
IT was a series that had a good first series, but pretty much avoid the rest.

sharksfin.gamer

T-Virus Mutation
Reaction score
IT was a series that had a good first series, but pretty much avoid the rest.
I see... well off to looking for soft copies of the whole series then :D

I know this is off -topic but what d'you think about the civil war arc of MU? :D

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i ahvnt really read much of it, i read af ew but never sat through the entire thing

not bad from waht i saw though

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm not going to lie, I read all of it. It was interesting, I guess, but I wouldn't pay for it.