• Marvel

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • DC

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Which do you like better? I prefer Marvel. DC is full of ****ty heroes like Captain Calender and Elongated Man.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Marvel. before i didnt care until batman begins came out. Then one of my friends just didnt stfu about it to this day

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Which do you like better? I prefer Marvel. DC is full of ****ty heroes like Captain Calender and Elongated Man.
Trust me, they both have their equallly retarded heroes/villians.

DC for me now a days, most marvel sucks lately. Runaways turned to ****, A:TI turned to ****, all the X books did, except X-Factor.

In fact, theres 4 books I buy that are Marvel. X-Factor, GOTG, Nova and Immortal Irno Fist. My DC side is like 20+ =(.

That and I read comics to escape, and Marvel always seems to drag me back into the 'real world' typa thing what with like 90% of the characters being humans with something happened to them.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
DC has to much of the "LOL SPACE" stuff for me, and Superman is either invincible, or a pussy (with kryptanite). Hate the all or nothing of it.

The only DC character I can really say that interests me is batman, and that is only half because of the movies.

That being said, Marvel is still just okay. They let to many stupid writers do stupid things.

There is still a lot of alternative companies, not so much Image but some other ones. Some independents are pretty good.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
DC has to much of the "LOL SPACE" stuff for me, and Superman is either invincible, or a pussy (with kryptanite). Hate the all or nothing of it.

The only DC character I can really say that interests me is batman, and that is only half because of the movies.

That being said, Marvel is still just okay. They let to many stupid writers do stupid things.

There is still a lot of alternative companies, not so much Image but some other ones. Some independents are pretty good.
superman/batman changes a lot on the whole 'superman is incinvible or a pussy' thing.

But now that I think of it, most of it is because of metallo or someone else with kryptonite. still, it's a badass series.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I'm more familiar with Marvel, so I'm more into them, particularly X-Men or Spiderman. Our family wasn't the richest when I was a kid, so I never got to read a whole lot of comic books, but I grew up on the Saturday morning cartoon shows and a bunch of supershort kids books. That, TMNT, and Power Rangers shaped my childhood.

puffin

Reaction score
I guess I would vote for marvel coz I read too many of their comics. I haven't read many DC's comics So I'm not in a position to judge anyway. I think Marvel has better authors and their characters are more popular.