[MARVEL] Spotlight: The Ultimates Vol 1.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score

General Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D establishes a strike force of government-sponsored metahumans which includes Captain America; scientist couple Henry and Janet Pym (Giant-Man and the Wasp); Bruce Banner (the Hulk) and Tony Stark (Iron Man). Together they are based at the S.H.I.E.L.D facility, the Triskelion. When Banner injects himself with the super-soldier serum goes on a bloody rampage as the Hulk, he is eventually stopped by the other metahumans with the aid of Thor. The team then join forces with the mutants Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch and agents Hawkeye and Black Widow against the alien shape-shifters the Chitauri...

Torrent Link

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
I swear to god if the forums rollback one more time and I lose these new posts I'm going to quit.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
DO YOU THINK THIS A STANDS FOR FRANCE!? Too bad that's not until the next volume, but that's the best quote to ever come out of Ultimate Captain America's mouth.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Volume 2 was awesome also, and 3 is **** so far.

This was extremely awesome. This is a testament to how awesome Parts of the Ultimate Universe was.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Volume 2 was awesome also, and 3 is **** so far.

This was extremely awesome. This is a testament to how awesome Parts of the Ultimate Universe was.

It sucks that it's becoming almost identical with 616 now. However, there are still a few quirks that make it different, but still... Volume three is absolute garbage.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
It sucks that it's becoming almost identical with 616 now. However, there are still a few quirks that make it different, but still... Volume three is absolute garbage.
Pretty much the FF, X-men and Now the Ultimates are all 616 now. Spider-man is still different for the most part. All though stupid **** like Doc Octapus controlling metal is reasons why I can't take that series seriously anymore.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pretty much the FF, X-men and Now the Ultimates are all 616 now. Spider-man is still different for the most part. All though stupid **** like Doc Octapus controlling metal is reasons why I can't take that series seriously anymore.
Magnetopus was completely unexpected. Although, it would've been nice to have some original powers, but what can you do?

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
The DO YOU THINK THIS A STAND FOR FRANCE thing is in this volume =d