Map Hack 4 free

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Really

"look theory, u are new in battle forums, and i am sure there are ppl who hate u so plz dont start a fight that wont do u anygood.."

Really I can careless if i'm new or not what does time prove? That does not change the fact that there are alot of stupid people on the forms. Considering I will never see any of you in my life I could careless what they think. Im glad people hate me I hate being a sheep like all the rest I do my best to stand out. (I'd rather be hatefully remmeberd then forgotten).

dr_blizzard

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
well Theory people write "sooo" to make words more interesting but i don't think you are human.

if you would like to check that what I say is true then write "sooo" in Microsoft Word (Office XP)

pat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"But theres one thing I can say I know how to spell one of the shortest words in the English language correctly ("so")
im pretty sure it dosen't have two o's. Please don't try to insult me again with your retarted grade six playground insults.
"
May I recommend you learn to count.

"look theory, u are new in battle forums, and i am sure there are ppl who hate u so plz dont start a fight that wont do u anygood.."

I've only been in the WC section of battleforums.com for 2 days at most, I'm already one of those people who hate him.

intel

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by pat
"But theres one thing I can say I know how to spell one of the shortest words in the English language correctly ("so")
im pretty sure it dosen't have two o's. Please don't try to insult me again with your retarted grade six playground insults.
"
May I recommend you learn to count.

I've only been in the WC section of battleforums.com for 2 days at most, I'm already one of those people who hate him.
i wrote that for theory not u..

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Learn to read

"May I recommend you learn to count."

Well you make it obvious the only reason your using quotations like that is because I am so get your "****ing" way of getting a point across. So what im saying is "may I recommend taht you get your own way of saying something".

"I've only been in the WC section of battleforums.com for 2 days at most, I'm already one of those people who hate him."

Were in here did I ask how long you were here? I could care less if you hate me or not ."I been here less then a month and you know what I already hate you". Oh yea another thing "I recomend you learn to read". Were the hell in my post did I say that? (Yes im aware it came from demon and I'm replying to it because he said it).

J

Jonny424

Hmm thats Interesting

Hey Buddy that link ends up to be a backdoor trojan.... so is that hack for you or the players? makes ya thinks

~ Jon ~

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
LOL