Map hack 1.04c patch plz hack it

james85au2000au

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
guys bad news 1.04c patch is out,whenver u have map hack on u get droped automaticly can some 1 re hack it and get back to me thanks

fuknkilla

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
shadowfrench's map hack

shadowsfrenchs map hack will not work for version 1.04c(the new one). i have tried the seek button and it does work, memory error. just like when you try to use the one of the trainers on bnet.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Your a dumbass thats not a maphack. Its to see there line of sight try minimizing the game then you will se what it does its for tower rushes nothing else. It will give you there location.

ffa_playa

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol look at this sad sh*t "PLZ HACK IT"

This is basically saying "OMG I SUCK ASS AT WARCRAFT 3!! Without the map hack, I dont have a chance PLZ SOMEONE HACK IT!"

It's these people that ruin the game play and mostly ruin it for newbs. If you suck ass at a game, dont play it. If you win with a map hack, you need to realize that you still suck ass. Get some skill, learn how to play the game without hackin.

I personally dont give a sh*t about my record on battle net, however when I am playing someone that has the map hack, the game loses its fun and challenge, not to mention its a waste of time and some games take 30 mins to play... sucks when you play for 30 mins, level your heros up just to find that one of the other guys is map hackin.

Anyway, just wanted to point out how pethetic you are practically begging for the hack - lol

FFA_Playa

fuknkilla

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i got it to work, and the rest of you are just asswholes. you morrons can call it what you want, but shadowfrench himself calls it a ****ing map hack. so go **** yourself. bitch