Manga Anime Fans ?

puffin

Reaction score
How many of you like Manga or Anime ? Any of you draw Manga ? Anyway Tell about your Favorites. Mine are Naruto, Gundam wing and To love Ru.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I like anime, i don't watch it as much as i used to. Just saw the first four episodes of Death Note, which was pretty gnarly.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
I kinda stopped watching anime overall due to the community :(
my favorite should be obvious

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Yeah wing likes pokemon.

Death Note is kinda cool. I kinda stopped watching the Bleach/Naruto type shows and started watching more of the Death Note/Paranoia Agent types.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
i read one piece, bleach and naruto. I've watched their respective anime and wanted more(as manga is generally further ahead of anime)

also, i really like samurai champloo

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
death note and berserk or berzerk or whatever. i havent found another manga worth reading with devotion

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Yeah wing likes pokemon.
LOL.

Death Note is kinda cool. I kinda stopped watching the Bleach/Naruto type shows and started watching more of the Death Note/Paranoia Agent types.
I have about 70 eps of english Bleach but i've only watched around 27. I have this really annoying friend who watches it nonstop so it kinda makes me hate it.

Anyone watch dot.hack//SIGN? **** that's a boring series. I spent many downloads getting all that, only to find myself tearing my eyes out at episode 6 because i was so frustrated with the slow-paced story and the annoying protagonist.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
A few years ago, I was a Samurai X freak (see avatar <----), but recently it's turned to One Piece fanatic. Due to technology restrictions in the past months, I've ended up chasing the manga instead of the anime. The plus point is that I get to see events that are several episodes ahead.

- Amantis

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I only liked watching Hellsing, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Ergo Proxy, and I finished reading Bleach a few days ago. I catch the occasional show on Adult Swim but everything on there sucks. Blood+ was the only good show they had that I haven't listed so far. Death Note sucks. I don't know why people like it.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
I agree, nothing about death note appeals to me.
My favorites are FLCL, Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Hellsing, Vampire Hunter D and Angel Sanctuary. There was a time when I loved Trigun. Wolfs Rain was pretty good too.

As far as manga goes <3 <3 <3 chobits.

Oh you know what really really sucks? Big O!
And does anyone remember what that one anime was called with the big monsters that looked like fanged vaginas? they played it on AS a very long time ago.

also.. who remembers when my life's ambition was to start up an all anime TV station?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Oh you know what really really sucks? Big O!
you broke my heart there :(

And does anyone remember what that one anime was called with the big monsters that looked like fanged vaginas? they played it on AS a very long time ago.

also.. who remembers when my life's ambition was to start up an all anime TV station?
lol gotta tell me more there besides fanged vaginas . still waiting for that station

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I have a male friend who liked watching Chobits though. o___O

- Amantis

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
YES! it was blue gender!
I didn't particularly like that one either, but I still watched it.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
death note is the ****, because secrectly every guy would use it to basically become god, regardless of what they say.

dunno if thats how it is with chicks, probably not. something vain like rich actress or something. no offense, just saying chicks as a whole.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
yeah.. no offense, just saying chicks as a whole.
Because chicks as a whole are vain and want to be rich and famous.