[Mage] 10/48/3

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I closed my account on the uh...11th? Something like that, but I ran around in that gear so I didn't look like a complete tard when I was AFKin in SW. If I ever decide to get my account back, I'll fix it and show you, but meh.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Who cares? Your build sucks ballz. 10/48/3 for life. And your stats are prolly max potion/elixir/flask/trinket procs etc etc. Cortalos got to about 1100 with 2 pieces of gear and a trinket proccing and he's in tier4/Kara/Spellstrike gear (Didn't have pots/elixir/flask buffs).
Notice the "full raid gear and fully buffed?

Edit; Also, I used that build for grinding cash and rep from the uh...mobs in Nagrand. Their name slips my mind, but theres a bunch of them and they ahve like 900 hp (nine-hundred). Rounding them and the mobs around them (around 5k hp) and having a ~27% crit chance with Arc Explosion (which makes it do around 1500 dmg) makes them fall very fast without have to us any 'advanced' kiting techniques (CoC, Nova, that kind of shit).

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I closed my account on the uh...11th? Something like that, but I ran around in that gear so I didn't look like a complete tard when I was AFKin in SW. If I ever decide to get my account back, I'll fix it and show you, but meh.
What, two days ago? Big excuse.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
This is an image we have in the wow-europe mage forums:

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/4113/magetriplepointlr0.jpg

Pretty much, if you have that spell damage & that crit, you choose that spec and your DPS will be maximized. There are some solid mathematics behind that, but I for the life of me really can't be arsed to read them.

And Brandon, fire without Flame Throwing is suicide, specially on Gruul. Trust me.

As for full Arcane, it sucks. I am full fire, with about 1100 (fully raid buffed) spell damage, and this other guy is full arcane, beats me how much spell damage, but it's aroundish mine, and when I died when Gruul had half the HP, while he survived to the end, I still had done more damage than him. That's lolable.
Take out incin / and put it into it then.. simple fix, 33/28 is great mana effec, and does the same dps.