Mafia [Teh Void This?]

Crimson-Shade

Member!
Reaction score
The autofire was punctuated at the end by the sharp crack of a sniper's rifle. The firing stopped and Chris looked over the counter and saw the pool of blood spreading from the dead man's head.

"Hey Leon, tell whoever did this to say that I ain't no enemy ok?" he asked.

Leon did as asked and let Io in that they had picked up a new tough.

Chris knelt and pried the bullpup out of the dead security man's hand. He ejected the spent clip and rummaged through the belts of man until he came up with two additonal clips. One he slammed and c*cked into his newly acquired weapon and the other he put in his coat pocket.

He held up the automatic, glowing silver in the dark room illuminated by the emergency lights and moonlight. His eyes glinted as he turned his murderous stare to his companions. He shouldered the gun suddenly and holstered his uzis in favor of the larger caliber automatic AUG bullpup.

"If its not too much to ask, why are we crackin' into a building you already own and what are we seaching for? You know, wouldnt hurt to know..."

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leon: Heh. You don't know the Dark Soldiers. That guy was a grunt... The only way they'd be able to take this building is with their crack commandoes... the Infernal Darkness... Of course, they are only human... or at least I hope so.

Chris: Are you saying they might not be humans?

Leon: I"m saying that they might be augmented. Let's go. *Unslings his personal AUG with silencer, scope, laser sight, GL, and flashlight.* Oh, here. *Tosses a flashlight attachment to Chris, and hands Adam another AUG.* Let's hope these idiots mistake us for them... *Walks off with Chris and Adam following*

OOC: Incase you were wondering, ALL AUGs come with scopes. I'd know after spending 2 hours on a Rainbow Six 3:Raven Shield XBox demo. Stupid ambush... stupid BF server...

Reaction score
OCC: I'm leaving, I just don't have enough time to pay this RP the attention that it deserves. Sorry. Would you prefer me to kill off my character, or leave him for you guys to run?

Crimson-Shade

Member!
Reaction score
OOC: stay, people only post in this thread like once a week. not a lot of activity as it is

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: sry havent been on in a while... well i dont know what to say so ill leave it to final to carry on

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Dammit Deranged, if you leave... I'll...

BoT:

Leon: Let's head-

*A muffled thud is heard behind Leon, followed by a small, nearly indistinguishable beeping noise.*

Leon: Run. *Dashes up starirs.*