Leon: We're being *bang bang* D'arvit!

Lucky: Boss!

Leon: Shoot! Shoot!

*Lucky looks up and sees people in the building.*

Lucky: Damn. Bulletproof glass.

Leon: Teflo-

Lucky/Io: Boss!

*Back in the Underground...*

Leon: Adam! Cover me! *pulls out Desert Eagles and fires off 2 rounds.* Damn Soldiers!

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Adam: Haha fun time*whips out a deagle(desert eagle) and begins to fire at some short gangster*
Leon: Die you mofos*shoots an enemy in the arm*
Adam: *a bullet grazes by Adams skin* damn that feels like a really bad paper cut*Adam dives behind a trash can and shoots the short gang member*

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leon: Damn. They've got hostages.

Adam: So? They got Sally or somethin'?

Leon: I was kidding about Sally. I have no emotional attachments, remember that. But I have a reputation for being noble. Don't want to ruin that reputation. How are we gonna get out of this bind?...

Crimson-Shade

Member!
Reaction score
Name: Chris Koepler
Eyes: brown
Hair: black
SkinTone: Slightly tanned
Usually seen in: black jeans, non-descript shirts, wheres glasses usually tinted black
Vehicle: 1999 teal camaro

Best Friend: himself...
Famous for: nuttin...
Lives: seedy rundown apartment, occasionally lives out in his car
Preferred weapon: small conceable submachine guns, two 12-round pistols, knife strapped to his calf
History: Lived out most of his life on the street where his neighborhood was THE spot for drugs. A dropout, hes lived out his pathetic life always taking on the the best, but crappy by comparsion, jobs in his neighborhood. Knows many people and contacts but he has few true friends.

Frequents the Underground and has a reputation for helping out the whores when they get in trouble letting them hang out in his apartment. Knows Sally by reputation

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: you said you got a 1999 camaro... this is in the 1980s so just fix your car.
Adam: Hey we just want to talk how about you guys*A bullet is fired near Adam*
Adam: Ok ill take that as a no*Adam dives out of his hiding spot and shoots one gangster twice in the leg, shots are returned and 2 out of the 9 hit Adam, 1 hit his foot and the other hit his gun, a large spark bursts out of the gun and he drops it*
Leon: damn that was a good gun...
Adam: ahh shit*Adam looks at his burnt hand and his foot* If that ****er knocked of one of my toes am gna make sure he gets a painful death*Damnit that hurts

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC:... Since when were there laser sights equipped on sniper rifles? Crimson can use whatever vehicles...

BoT:

Leon: That's it. Cover me. *Pulls out Tommy Gun.*

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: i believe that laser equipped rifles were first created in early 80s tho im unsure on that
BOT:
Adam: gotcha*pulls out his usp and fires randomly over the trash can at the direction of the enemies*
Random Enemy#1: ****, that was my hand
Adam: ya and that last one was my toe you homo*Adam fires 2 shots in the direction of the enemies that he heard*
Random Enemy#1: my other hand you **** sucker
Adam:HAHA*looks at Leon* Aight go now*Adam stands up*
Adam:*screams* Come on and get me HEHEHEHOHOHAHAHAHA* fires a few random shots and ducks real fast* hehe i love my distractions*stands up again* OVER HERE

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*Leon gets up, with his fully loaded Tommy.*

Leon: Hope you had a prosperous life. *Pulls trigger*

*Numerous gangsters are gunned down, never to get up again.*

???: Bravo.

Leon / Adam: Who are you?

???: Chris Koepler. Heard that you needed some people after the N.I.G.H.T.M.A.R.E. incident.

Adam: That was you?!

Leon: I was heading the team. Until they detonated the C14. Not much was left of the explosives squad...

Reaction score
Io:I hear gunshots. What do we do?

Lucky: Let's stay put

Io: Shhh Gestures down at lone figures running below

Lucky: Aims sniper, little red dot follows figure's head

Io: Looking through scope It's someone from the factory. Take him down, Lucky.

Lucky: Shoots, figure drops

Female Stranger:She makes her presence known - she was skulking in the shadows for some time [i/] Don't move! She is holding a handgun

Io: drops gun

Female Stranger: Who are you?

Lucky: Who are you???

Female Stranger: I know where Leon is. He's in trouble.

Io: What?!

Lucky:muttering I don't trust her...

Io: What do you mean, in trouble??

Female Stranger: Maybe you could refresh my memory rubs fingers together

Crimson-Shade

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Final Warrior
*Leon gets up, with his fully loaded Tommy.*

Leon: Hope you had a prosperous life. *Pulls trigger*

*Numerous gangsters are gunned down, never to get up again.*

???: Bravo.

Leon / Adam: Who are you?

???: Chris Koepler. Heard that you needed some people after the N.I.G.H.T.M.A.R.E. incident.

Adam: That was you?!

Leon: I was heading the team. Until they detonated the C14. Not much was left of the explosives squad...
OOC: are you talking to me right with the "???" and Leon right?

Chris Koepler looked around at the numeous dead bodies littering the sewer floor, many that he had known and had done business with. But that was in the past now and besides he thought, pulling out a pistol and pressing it to the head of one thug named Slick who whimpered in terror, some of these guys owed him money.

"O God! Please don't kill me!!" The man screamed in fright. He grinned and pressed the trigger.

"O JES-" The boom of the gun abruptly cut the man off as blood oozed out from behind his head.

The ringing from the shot was in everyones ears as it became strangely silent in the curved, slimy hallway. Chris knelt down and searched the pockets of the recently deceased thug and pulled out several green bills and a small baggie of non-descript white powder.

"Now that that business is out of the way," he said turning back to the two men, "You willing to hire me? Im connected and I can show you all the backroutes here in the Underground wherever you need to be." He holstered his chrome-plated pistol and pocketed the items he had pulled off the dead man.

Chris looked over the two well-dressed men. They were definitly not from around here but he had heard of them. Leon and Adam, that were their names he remembered from one of the news prints that occasionally filtered down here. He had seen their pics as they pulled off brazen illegal activities but always two steps ahead of everyone else in the business.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Yeah.

Crimson-Shade

Member!
Reaction score
OOC: k

Chris raised his eyebrows at the two individuals waiting patiently for their response to his offer.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leon: ... What do you want for the job?

Reaction score
Gunshot is heard, figure drops

Stranger: Holding gun at Io and Lucky. Now that Sally's out of the way-

Lucky:Shoots, stranger drops

Io: Scout around, make sure there aren't anymore people lurking around.

Lucky: Got it. Lucky and Io search the rooftop

Io: Alright, now that we know knowbody's going to ambush us, lets continue gaurding the building.

Lucky: Who were they?

Io: No idea. Probably worked for the weapons factory, or
whatever.

Lucky: Mumbles Yeah...

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Chris: I'll take 50 G.

Leon: Not for one job.

Chris: Fine. 1 G monthly, whatever bonus you can give me for jobs.

Leon: I'll give you 1.5G, like everyone else. I treat my employees fairly.

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Adam: well... as you know i dont know my way aroudn here, so someone lead before we get ambushed...

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leon: Let's go.

*Leon and co. walk away. A few minutes later...*

Leon: Here. *Opens panel.* Let's go.

*Leon and co. walk through the hole and climb the ladder.*

Adam: Where are we?

Leon: Inside S.W.A.R.M. *Pulls out Desert Eagle, attaches special made silencer, scope, laser sight.* Let's go.

*Our protagonists tiptoe through the building.*

Leon: Quiet. Io, do you hear me?

Io: Loud an' clear.

Leon: How are you guys doin'?

Io: We're fine.

Leon: Leon out.

*A man in black walks by.*

Leon: Mother f***er. *Shoots man in back of head.*

Crimson-Shade

Member!
Reaction score
"So uhhh," Chris said nervously fingering the trigger to his uzis, "Why the hell are we tip-toeing are way through a high-security government type building? I didnt sign up for this boy scout troop just so I could be knifed in the back by some karate choppin' punk suit."

Leon and Adam continued to walk forward through the hallways and corridors pretending to ignore him. They neared a large vault.

Chris perked up as dollar signs and the *KA CHING!* of cash registers echoed in his head as he walked up to the shiny steel door and tried the lock. To his utter surprise, it swished open on oiled hinges. His eyes nearly fell out of his head as he saw what was inside. But common sense took hold before his greed as why in the world would they leave a vault filled to the brim with cash just lying open. Something wasnt right...

Adam and Leon his new "partners" were hadnt noticed him yet and the open vault.

"More for me..." he said crossing the threshold into the inner glories of fortune. He never felt happier.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leon: Don't even think about it. I lnow all the security codes in this building.

Chris: You do?

Leon: Yeah. I OWN this building.

Chris: Oh...

*Suddenly, a staccato of gunfire from an AUG bullpup machine gun bursts out in the middle of the pitch black room.*

Leon: DAMN! COVER! *Leon hits the floor, with Adam and Chris doing the same thing.*

Leon: Go for the counters! *Ducks behind a counter.* Io, Lucky, you boys hear me? Look in the eighth floor window. Turn on your night vision, and take down the guy with the AUG bullpup!

Io: Roger that. Commencing...