Mafia RPG

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Actually, named my guy after Rameraz from Skies of Arcadia for the DC and SoA Legends for the GC. He's cool, but he...well... spoils the story...
FYI: We were out of the safe-haven when Joey blew a few buildings.
BOT:

Rameraz: Watch and learn guys!

Rameraz swerves the truck to a grinding halt, so that the passanger side is facing the SWAT truck. SWAT, oddly, screetches to a halt. Ray and Lucky look toward Rameraz with a "What are you doing" look only to find him no longer in the driver's seat. They look outside to see him diving toward cover with two Deringers out. He fires both, and hits the two front tires, taking them out.

Ray: He is good. Hey! The rumors were true.
Joey: I don't think we've seen anything yet. I've seen what he's packing. He's got enough ammo on him for those Deringers to fight a war!
Luck: I'd believe it.

Rameraz pulls out his next two Deringers and fires at the hood. Ray and Lucky see what he's doing and start firing, too. Ray turns to tell Joey to start shooting, but he's gone... He looks to see him snaking around to the SWAT truck without being seen. Rameraz sees this and his eyes go wide. Not again! When does he get enough?! Rameraz loads all four Deringers then jumps to the driver's side of the truck, piling in. He starts it up agian to see Joey get in.

Rameraz: *speeding off* We have to work on your timing!
Joey: *seeing the SWAT unable to start, thanks to a busted engine and no tires* Nah!

The truck's front end detonates, sending the SWAT members into a panic.

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lucky: That's good.....thanks.

As SWAT member escape from the burning truck, Lucky and the gang guns them down. WIthin a few minutes, all of them were critically injured, or dead.

Jason: SHould we help them?
Lucky: NAh. it's too dangerous.

2.Waste.Hate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*walks over to the last truck, sticks a small package under the truck when the back opens up, smacking me in the face breaking my nose which is now bleeding profusely while the cop shoots me twice in the shoulder and once in the chest....*

Joey: Err.. I..

*a bullet smacks the cop in the neck*

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lucky: Hmm......*walks over to where Joey is, and points his guns ar the surviving cops* Don't move. *Examines the dead cop* Bastards. So....they want me dead that badly?

Joey: What? Wha....who are they? *points at the nearest cop*

Lucky starts laughing insanely. Joey looks at him.

Joey: Whats wrong?

Lucky: Damn.....they've should've tried harder. Hired by the same men......stupid Moritz. Following them.....anyway....*shoots the remaining survivors in the head.* Get your supplies. They pack good weaponary......*picks up a pump-action shotgun, fully reloaded, along with 50 bullets.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: I'm pretty sure "speeding off" meant that we're far and away...
BTW: List the stuff we get. I'll let you or RB do that.
BOT:

Rameraz: Put that stuff in the truck and let's get out of here.
Joey: We're hurrying!
Rameraz: After we get to base, you're explaining some things, Lucky.

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael: Hey Rameraz, what you said about the Painters...
Rameraz: Yeah?
Raphael: If they can mirrior each one of us, does that mean that my mirrior has the innate ability to make molotov ****tails and kill people within 5 minutes with his poisoned daggers?
*Rameraz thinks for a while.*
Rameraz: Yeah.
Raphael: Damn...

~EDIT~

I took out the part with the Uzis... happy?

2.Waste.Hate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude you cant just go finding that kind of weaponry lieing around. All weapons (unless part of a mission) must be bought. So edit that theres no just finding uzi's laying around.

BOT:

Err... wanna hurry up.... im kinda... bleeding here...

*Holds shoulder*

My vest caught the chest shots... but my shoulder took some heat...

*Takes shirt and jacket off to reveal a vest with 2 bullets in it and a bleeding shoulder*

So lets get going.

And Ramerez, your telling me i gotta go up against my match, i.e. a weapons expert? Theres only one who would be that good... but he's long dead... how can... where will... im confused how they will get people to match us, most our teams the elite of the elite...

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael: Wow. Someone other than me got the idea to wear a vest... cool. And yeah, we'd better get going... you wouldn't want to see what me mirrior'd be able to do *shudders.*

OOC: Wow. I've been shuddering a lot...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: If you note in my long post with Boltov, Rameraz kinda figured out where they are. They will wait for us at their base. We're kinda safe to prepare, except for other Russian Mafia people, and others who are just against us.
BOT:

Rameraz: We have a medical ally back at the base. You'll be fine when we get there, but I'd like to watch out for cops right now. No need to get in another shoot out.

Ninjastar29

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Jason- Yeah. You know how bad the cops are in this town. All thye do is sit on their asses, drink coffee, and scarf doughnuts.
The only time they actually get up is to try and stop the mafias.
And the cops are just too easy to bribe.
*Later back at base...*
Jason- Hey Joey, look at this.
Joey- Yeah, what?
Jason- Looks like the Yakuza's here.
Joey- The Ya-who?
Jason- Yakusa. Japanese mobsters,
*Rameraz looks up as Jason finishes talking.*
Rameraz- Great. So we got us Italians, the Russians, and now the Japs. What is this, WWII?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael: Nah. Not yet. We'll need Germans with german machine guns, and then the U.S. has to get attacked, and then the U.S. will blow up the Japs with a miniature nuke. THAT would be mafia style WWII. And I think we should leave them alone... unless of course, they wanna fight. Then I'll get to just out my shotgun.
Rameraz: Uh-huh... okay... so, what you're saying is that right now, we should just stay-
Raphael: Neutral. Because we wouldn't want another shoot-out. And Joey, that means you can't blow anything up. Not yet anyhow.
Joey: Whaa...? But...
Raphael: Stow it. I really don't want to get into another shoot-out 'til I can get some extra ammo...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Rameraz: Well, we should plan our next move. *pulling out a large rolled-up paper* This is a map of Bustov's base. *seeing a few gaping mouths* As you can see, it's a large...facility.
Joey: I can't wait...
Rameraz: You think you'll be able to? You'll have to beat your man first.
Joey: I'm not getting any luck...
Raphael: Well... It looks like this *points at a spot on the map* is a good spoot for an ambush.
Lucky: I don't like that...
Rameraz: I'm not called Stone Guns for nothing. I'll be shooting the Tommy on the way in to take out the post guards. Joey will have a change to blow the gates that will be behind us by *points to a spot on the map* here!
Joey: Haha! That will be a good boom!
Raphael: I don't think we should encourage him...
Rameraz: No worries. Now then... When we enter the first room, he's likely to single one of us out. He'll want to test us all first, however. We're likely to encounter...our worst nightmares in here.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael: Our worst nightmares? Ummm...... all of us together, or alone? I really hope together...

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael: Why? Do your worst nightmares involve a madman, insane genius, mutant hooker and an insane, raving, trigger-happy, and nude clone of yourself?
Lucky: No. Does yours? Cause if it did...
Raphael: Nah. Most of it. Just not the nude part. And a couple other things...