Mafia RPG

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
*BLAM!* Ray fired, drilling the body-guard next to the mayor through his eye.

"WHAT THE HELL! YOU MISSED HIM YOU STU"

"Shut up, look at the 'mayor.' He's walking slightly to the left of the guard I nailed, if you look at him and the other guards they form almost a full circle around that guy. He's your hit, consider him waxed."

Ray stands and walks off, ignoring the people watching him and lighting up a cig.

"I'd get out of here if I were you, that blue van has cops in it and there's a guy with a radio in that building over there. He'd be dead right now but he had the brains to duck and run after I nailed the hit. Why'd you blast my car anyway? I liked that vet."

He opens the roof door and hurries down the stairs with one of his revolvers out.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Rameraz: You're good, Ray; I'll give you that.
Ray: From rumors, I'd say we're about even.
Rameraz: And here I was thinking noone could get my info.
Ray: Let's just say my boss is good.
Rameraz: *hearing Joey whislte* Please don't tell me we get another demonstration?!
Joey: Oh! Not this building!
Rameraz: MOVE!!

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Ray: Oh... bloody HELL. WHAT THE DEVIL IS IT WITH YOU AND BLOWING THINGS UP! Lord in heaven, I swear, if I don't survive this... I'm going to kill you Joey!

*even while he curses Joey's name under his breath, the smile on his face couldn't be larger. It's as if he actually ENJOYS this stuff...*

2.Waste.Hate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
And as They ran out, 16 cops were storming the stairs.

Joey: Run up to the roof. Take this bag. You should know wat to do with it. I'll be up in a moment

Handing them the bag joey hurridly grabbed the ciggerette out of Ray's mouth and pushed them upward. Serveral mins later joey and the rest of the gang were at the top.

Joey: Lucky, hold this.

He handed lucky a string, and set a small brown package at the door. he took the string and tied it to the door.

Put the harness on, joey said as they opened the bag. The parade was in chaos, but they would surely see four men with guns parachuting down... so joey and the others hung from the far side of the building, above an ally as the cops ran up. As soon as the door opened, there was a monstrous explosion as the men repelled downward.

Joey: Someone get the car. We ride!

He was beaming and he had his two lugers out.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Rameraz: I reciprocate what Ray said. If we don't get out of this alive, I will kill you!

Rameraz hopped in the drivers seat while the others piled in. Lucky, Ray, and Joey pull out thier guns, prepared for the worst.

Rameraz: Listen, if we ain't bein' tailed, don't do nothing! I can get us out of here without drawing undue attention.
Ray: Okay. I gotcha.
Rameraz: Jo-ey?!
Joey: Aw, man! You arn't no fun.
Rameraz: You've done enough damage for one day. And I don't want to know why your called the Arson anymore, for today.
Ray: Let's just stay alive for now. Can't enjoy a reward dead.
Joey: Hmm? Can't get revenge either.

As they drive away, they discover what building Joey had set up for arson. As the mayor's campaign office goes up in flames, police and firemen rush in. Joey managed to draw attention away.

2.Waste.Hate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Back at the hide out::

Joey: Well that was fun... i guess we'll--

He was cut off as they walked up

Ramerez, seeing what joey saw, shoved them all into the nearby ally.

Ramerez: MOVE!

They all pulled their guns, except joey, who pulled a ball of string, duck tap, and blasting caps.

There were 6 men dressed in painters out fits.

Lucky: Painters... for an abandoned building....

By the time Ramerez and Ray had a plan devised (Shoot and dont die) Joey was long gone. Ram dashed across the lot to behind the car, which was no a lead plant of bullets. Ray had his pistol out but could not see where the shots were being fire from

Out of the corner of his eye Lucky saw Joey running around the far end of their hideout. There was a painter behind him, who also had just seen him. With a shot, lucky nailed him in the head. "bastards gonna get us killed, " he thought.

Mins later joey was seen running back. Again lucky saved his ass, though the others were no where to be seen. Bullets were being exchanged, and ray had run to help ramerez... he was now stuck behind an overturned stone table, almost completely out of ammo. As joey returned, he tossed a clip to ray from the ally, yelled for them to keep their heads down and to come out shooting when he gives the signal. At once they all yelled whats the signal?

There was a huge explosion behind the painters truck, and 4 of them were running from it, covering their heads, one on fire.

Joey: THATS THE SIGNAL

They all popped out and fire off round after round at the running painters, now numbered at two. Soon it was down to one, who had no ammo left.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Rameraz bum-rushed the final "painter" taking him down. He smacked him a few times with the butt of his only Deringer with a round left.

Rameraz: Who you working for?! Who ordered this hit?!
Painter: *heavy Russian accent, and sounding in pain* I-ah was nah hired.
Rameraz: You are in the Russina mob, eh?
Painter: Uh-yes.
Joey: That was too easy...
Rameraz: Nah, look down.

They look down to the mans legs. They see why he was in pain. Rameraz had made sure he was in no condition to resist...don't want his jewels cut off, afterall.

Rameraz: Now, you're going to coop, right?
Painter: Anything... I just-ah want to hahv kids!

2.Waste.Hate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Joey pulled his luger and shot the man in the leg, threw him in the car and then dropped him off in the heart of Suicide Slums.

Ninjastar29

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: Yeah, I wanna join in. My character:
Jason Carriere "The Handyman"
Age 28
Weapons: Colt 1911 45 ACP, knucklebuster x2, carpenter's hammer.
Weight of Weapons: 37 (max 50)
Famous For: Ability to wire bombs and fix weapons, smashing stuff with hammers all the time.
Jason comes from another city. He was known for having a penchant for smashing things. He could also wire bombs and fix various weapons. He comes to Young City to relieve boredom. With the war going on between the Italian and Russian mafia, h'e gonna get plenty of action.
Appearance: Long black trench coat over painter's overalls. Brass knuckles on hands, even when he sleeps.

*As the gang is pulling out of Suicide Slums, another car approaches them. A man wearing a trenchcoat gets out.*
Joey: Who are you?
Jason- I'm Jason Carriere. Heard you fellas needed some help.
Ramerez: Sure, all hands on deck I say. But you really Italian? Your name sounds French to me.
Jason- Does it matter? I'm looking for something to keep me busy. Might as well be on the winning team in this city.

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Hell yes it matter!

*Ray clicks back the hammer of his revolver, which coincidentally is pointing right at Jason's eye.*

Let's hear some fast alking, now. Like how you found us, how you heard about, and such like that. Cause you know what? I'm feeling kinda twitchy...

Ninjastar29

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Jason- Whoa. Whoa. Calm down. Mr. Kayo sent me. Looks like he scouring the entire city. Besides the Russians got me kicked out of my old city. I want some payback.

OOC: Some great tension here. GJ janseagle

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ray: *pointing his gun strainght up and "correcting" the hammer* Sounds good enough.
Rameraz: Hmm? I don't know if I like this Mr. Kayo. Oh well.
Joey: Okay. We should get our payment.
Jason: No need. I was sent with the payment.

Jason pulls out a breifcase. They full $500k is in there. Rameraz looks through the bills, ensuring they're legit. Satisfied, he closes the case, and they all pile into the truck Rameraz and Joey picked out and retrofitted earlier.

Rameraz: Joey, we don't get another demonstration, do we?
Jason: Demonstration of what?
Joey: Oh, you'll see.
Rameraz: Joey!!
Joey: I can't help it. Jason gave me the perfect target.
Jason: Wha...? *seeing his car explode* Joey!!
Joey: Can I help it if I like to have fun?
Rameraz: You guys just make sure we aren't being tailed. I'm taking us somewhere safe.
Ray: Oh? Where?
Rameraz: The Fortuneteller.
Ray: What?! I heard that's neutral territory. Mob bosses and cops have met there to just talk or...whatever.
Rameraz: Yes. Fortuneteller is a relative. She don't want trouble.
Ray: Wait...? I heard the Fortuneteller was a guy!
Rameraz: Ha! Noone has seen "his" face. The truth is, Marie doesn't want anyone knowing she's the Fortuneteller.
Joey: Why you telling us?
Rameraz: You have to know if you're coming in with me.
Jason: Any rules we have to follow there?
Rameraz: Yeah. No matter what, don't shoot at anyone or blow-up anything. You'll end up dead faster.

Joey curses under his breath, obviously wanting to show off his skills again. Rameraz starts driving around town, taking random turns. Noone can tell where he's going, they got lost somewhere where there was a dirt road... Soon, Rameraz and co. drive up to a nice looking house. A young woman comes walking out.

Woman: Rameraz. What are you doing here?
Rameraz: Hello, sis. I just need to get some things. Guys, this is the Fortuneteller.
Marie: You just want to be on neutral ground. *looks right at Joey* And you better not blow anything up.
Joey: What?!
Rameraz: Now you know why she's called the Fortuneteller.
Ray: So the rumors are true. She can tell anyone's personality just looking at them.
Rameraz: We'll be safe here. Get supplies, do whatever. Just keep your guns, knives, and explosives away.

OOC: Keep the story in the nuetral area for a while. I have a storyline I want to imput. Trust me, this will be quite fun. Just keep the "rules" in mind. Cops can't arrest you here (unless you commit a crime in this area). You can even talk with Russian Maffia members. You'll see why I brought us here in a little while.

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lucky: Bah. This is so stupid.......but, as I'm following orders...I'll have to anyway....*pulles out a cuban cigar from his pocket* anyone got a light?

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC:Mind if I join?

My character!

Name: Raphael "The Rage" Griffin

Weapons: 2 knives with 12 inch blades (5 pounds each, total 10), 1 Deringers (8 pounds total), 2 S&W .27 magnum with 2 extra clips (Total gun weight 12 pounds, 3 pounds each clip, total=18 pounds),
Total weight: 36 pounds (max 50)

History: Not much is known about this enigmatic young man, other than that he's the son of a rich American from San Francisco. Why he left, no one except his father knows.

Famous for: Taking out 24 men that gunned down his 2 buddies with a knife, Luger, and 2 .44 magnums.

Appearance: A scar on face and left shoulder, supposedly from a fencing duel (the scar on the face looks like the one my avatar has). Has blond hair that reaches down to the bottom of his neck.Always wears a blue short-sleeved jacket, dark pants, an unusual belt that looks like an X, a pair of gloves studded with little titanium beads, a pair of straps on both wrists,and has necklace with a lion's head on it. (if you have ever played Kingdom Hearts, think Leon for appearance). Sometimes wears sunglasses.

BOT

Rapael: Here.
*Pulls cigarette lighter from pocket, tosses it to Lucky.*

OOC: I can't type anymore, cause I need to get off. I'll be on 2morrow.

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lucky: Bah.....anyway, thanks. Here's a cigar. *tosses one to him*Hope you like it. *lights the cigar*
So.....why are we here? I wasn't informed in detail.

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Hey! guess what? I got another half-hour! Wheeeeeee!!!!
ddn2002, did you even read my post?

BOT:

Raphael: Hey. Do you guys need another person? I'd be glad to help.

2.Waste.Hate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
As Joey walks by, hearing someone ask for a light, he takes a small ball of twine out, three blaster caps, and a lighter when ramerez grabs his hand and shakes his head.

Joey: Damn....

So anyway walking around, joey notices three men robbing a local store out of four t.v.'s. Joey walked over and drew his two lugers and the crooks noticed. Pulling flip knives and large 12 inch blades they rushed Joey, who stepped aside one, smacked another with the but of his pistol and stuck the other one under the chin of the concious one. He flicked the saftey off.

Joey: Tv's. Mine. Now.

The man dropped the Tv's and grabbed his friends arms, and they all ran off.

Hmm.... joey thinks

The next day they find joey on the street selling three knives and three t.v.'s (with the label slightly used)