Lvl 99 ????

Melchia

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
is there a way i can make my battle.net character lvl 99 without spendin months playing it 24/7 ???

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sure there is i got my sorc to level 99 ni 2 weeks just by running pindle bot 10 hours a day, let it kill the zonbies and just look at the exp come

Hax0r666

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.keemo.net
it may take a couple months, but you definitly dont have to play 24/7. It takes about 5 days to get level 60. That is if you use your time wisely. Just cow cow cow, and when you start to get around level 75-80, then start goin to the stony field before a game starts and grab a exp shrine. they help alot :D Well, good luck.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea it shouldnt take u 5 days to get to lvl 60....u can get to 80 in under 2 hours if u have the right people rush u and get Xpoints shrines be4 cows

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah, i can get to lvl 80 in 2 days easy. you just get items before you start the character and then have a frined rush you. leech until you can use all your items then kill.

yuhoo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it took 3 weeks of on and off playing for my 99 sorc... but i have school and what not... so im not on all the time

Diniano

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ultmose
sure there is i got my sorc to level 99 ni 2 weeks just by running pindle bot 10 hours a day, let it kill the zonbies and just look at the exp come
That really works?

Diablo2rox

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
u wanna know how u lazy asshole? go to ebay and buy one(or u could not be an asshole and work for ur character like the rest of us :p)

Abnormal

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Not Hard..

1. Get a character full rushed, a barb or sorc works best for this.
2. Join Public cow games for a day or two, getting to level 70 will be easy.
3. Get some ok equipment. Life leach if you are a barb, and high resistance if you are a sorc, (White Ring if Possible)
4. Get d2jsp bot. (In my opinion it's better then Jed -shrug-)
5. Run it while at school, sleeping, work.. whenever you are not using the computer.

Walla! You can have a level 99 fairly fast.. With some very nice items from the bot :)

Diniano

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol where do you find d2jsp..

Bots and editors! There are like 6 stickys.

influentz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Hax0r666
it may take a couple months, but you definitly dont have to play 24/7. It takes about 5 days to get level 60. That is if you use your time wisely. Just cow cow cow, and when you start to get around level 75-80, then start goin to the stony field before a game starts and grab a exp shrine. they help alot :D Well, good luck.
actually u can get to lvl 75 in 1 day... well if you play the whole day... lol what i did when i got my wisdom teeth out and couldn't do jack... and if you really really play d2 for about 24 hours in one session ... u can get a character prolly to lvl 85-90 lol... and if you're a zon or nova sorc.. prolly 93-95 in that time span lol... but man 24 hours would b a killer! LOL.

influentz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
o and yah running a pindle bot set for total killing of pindle's area is the best way to lvl to 99 when you dont play or dont want to spend the time to lvl... agreed.

dirkdig

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Diablo2rox
u wanna know how u lazy asshole? go to ebay and buy one(or u could not be an asshole and work for ur character like the rest of us :p)
not directed at you, but setting it up on pindabot to level really isn't considered working for it in my book.