-Low Level Dueling (LLD)- by Mist (ignore the other thread)

DDRaddict

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
the max lvl is up to the player, usually lld games are from 9-26. anything past that is considered mld (mild lvl duels), but some idiots think it'll go up to 40.

usually people stop at the lvl where they have gotten the skill maxed out at what they want it to be at, or the lvl at which the item(s) requirements are met.

on a sidenote, i miss lld, it was so much fun back in the day.

memory

Reaction score
is there any banned items

cause when i used to play back in the day. cleglaws gloves were banned and stuff like that. if there is, is there alot of banned items?

DDRaddict

Reaction score
slow is probably the universal item stat that is hated in pvp.

slow was frowned upon when i lld, and i'm pretty sure it still is. what some of us ended up doing make making up a powerful build to kill a slow user.

Mist

Member!
Reaction score
of course nothing is 'banned'.... some things are cheap... like Charge skill, Blade Flurry skill with knockback, etc but not banned...

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
OK. good to get that streight. also, have you tried to make a LLD caster? i might try, but as you seem to be the LLD guru right now, id like to have your opinion.

DDRaddict

Reaction score
i haven't seen any good lld casters, but i have seen plenty of good mld caster. the only good lld caster i saw was a lvl 24 bone prison necro, but that's because it's bone prison >.>

shdw

Member!
Reaction score
umm vlld is lvl 9. lld is 10 - 30.

its very VERY expensive if you want to compete with other decent vlld/llders. there are many many more viable builds then in hld. it is popular by all means.

casters are the best lld characters. namely the lvl 30 hammer pally is very strong with dual spirits and insight now.

it is bm dueling a melee with a caster though.

the most expensive items are efinently the godly lld rares. for lvl 30 this is usually circlets/ammys/rings. and lower lvls jewels also.esp lvl 9, where jewels are very expensive. eg 14 max -15% reqs 12% dtm +ar. expect to pay about 100+ sojs on us west nl.

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Nice bump job, do you do blows too?

shdw

Member!
Reaction score
nope, but by looking at ur name im sure you do plenty of that, plus a bit extra on the side :D

im just pointing out the many flaws and the complete lack of knowledge in what people know about lld on this site.. now plz go cut ur wrists emo boy..