Looking for NE partner

Undead_Wraith

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im looking for a good ne partenr cuz im tired of getten stuck with newbs or getten stuck playen humans n they using polymoprh on my aboms please reply if ur interested im 0 and 2 on new account b/c polymorph got me n i didn't have dispell so i need NE dryad abolish magic thanks

SkTiGeRJS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
fuckyou.com
ill play with u, im da bomb with night elfs. just give me a call when u wanna play at (***)***-****

Sorry dude... give your e-mail address out or something...
phone number is a bit personal, if you want to give your phone number out... give it through a PM, not through a post for the whole world to see
- RaGe MoD

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
Yeah really... don't give out your phone number on the internet.. do you know that they have reverse phone number searches on the internet?

you'd be amazed at what you kind find out about a person just by their phone number, such as their name and address.... and that's assuming you don't spend any money at the time that you run a search...

for the saftey of you and your family, I'm going to delete your phone number from your post.

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It was up there for awhile...i mean..if i had wanted too i could have written it down and everything...

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
Yeah, I know it was... I thought about it too... hopefully letting the kid learn his lesson... he didn't edit it himself, so I eventually did it for him.

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Good thing too