Lookin for some trustworthy people

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Im just lookin for some people who wanna just go out and quest on d2lod. Almost everyone in the realms b*tch me out for trying to actually go through the game or just go straight to the boss so I can't complete the act in that game. Gets annoying. I used to play, but i quit when 1.10 came out and gave away all my stuff, plus most of my chars were rushed anyway from previous clans and I was bored with the game but it is fun ;). Just lookin for people to play with, bnet.east username.ziggyzagnutbag

later

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ladder non-ladder difficulty?

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
non-ladder, just started playing again after a while so i aint hit nm or hell yet, but i actually wouldnt mind trying out ladder whenever it resets again

::i still dont even know the differences between ladder and non, havent tryed ladder yet. whats it like?::

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Most of us are Ladder east =\

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Trustworthy, hahaha lmfao.

You'll play with someone for a month or so then they help you xfer and steal all of your good gear.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol, i knew a few people i trusted on bnet, granted they were clan members and all, but they were cool. never stole my shit, we helped each other, and plus i wouldnt even really care if they did, cause d2 isnt that much to me anymore.. not like before... oh god it hurts to think about it :-[ the old me... noooooooo!!

by the way, this room is starting to smell like stagnant weed.. but i don't know why...just had to let you know

crenon

Member!
Reaction score
I'd say I'm trustworthy and a good dueling partner. I'm making a psn/summoner soon and he'll be pvp. Bnet Accnt *azncrenon
Nl Useast Sc

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
bah i played ladder 1st season but im back on non ladder east if you need a buddy to kill your elemental immunes wisper me

l)al2k_chaos

l=L kk?

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
plz warn him for just saying

"meh."

@topic
ill play with u as soon as my lvl 89 sorc hits 90 :)

acc: vex.TrojanMan