Long lost vampire, here at last...

J

Jasche

I am Jasche, I play USEast and Komodo, D2 only... I played SC for a while, but I'm not into it any more. I play NSFU2 on PS2, Soul Calibur 2 on PS2, that's about it. I live with my wife and 3 year old son, and I have another son on the way soon. Not much else to say about myself... I've already made myself at home here though... THANKS KAO!

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
are you like lestat? because he's cool.. :hop

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
-Azrael666- said:
are you like lestat? because he's cool.. :hop
Lestat is teh man, or the vamp, whatever you want to call him. liked marius better.. or maybe Armand...

either way, whalecum to the forums and i usually have something stupid to say to new members..

Kitty

Reaction score
*Hands you a box of catnip*

Should I make that blood catnip? Since you're a vampire and all. ~.~

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
D? Dracula?
i hated Dracula..
"omg im dracula! i have to come to suck your blood!"

Auron

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Welcome to the forums(hell)

Kitty

Reaction score
Pains Requiem said:
D? Dracula?
i hated Dracula..
"omg im dracula! i have to come to suck your blood!"
No you dumbass >.<

Look at that guy's avatar: That D!

As in the dunpeal vapire hunter with gorgeous hair and and awesome hat and a cute horsey and a long sword that is completely badass D.

Though he's supposed to be like, Dracula's son or something. I dunno. *shrug* In any case, watch the movie even if you don't like anime, it's that cool.

On a side note, Alucard also kicks major ass. He has a Jesus gun...! ;;>.>

See, see? Lookie:

Magikarp

Reaction score
I saw Vampire Hunter D.. god, it was horrible. Maybe I should cut the creators a break since it's old and all.. but the animation.. I felt like I was watching a flip book composed by an 13 year old emo child.

The only cool vampire is Vamp from Metal Gear Solid 2.

Nicholas The Slide

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
whalecum sir. sounds like you have a life. i am impressed, they are few and far between here :(. well, just post if y=your serious about BF. and give me gil!!! nah, you dont have to. and since its so statistically improbable that you will be active (not only is it rare anyways but you actually have a life) i say hello, and probably goodbye as well.

Kitty

Reaction score
Rygon said:
I saw Vampire Hunter D.. god, it was horrible. Maybe I should cut the creators a break since it's old and all.. but the animation.. I felt like I was watching a flip book composed by an 13 year old emo child.

The only cool vampire is Vamp from Metal Gear Solid 2.
Did you watch the second one?

The first movie isn't too good. What you really wanna see is Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust. It's not -that- old...and the animation, style, and character designs are breathtaking. Trust me.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Kitty said:
No you dumbass >.<

Look at that guy's avatar: That D!

As in the dunpeal vapire hunter with gorgeous hair and and awesome hat and a cute horsey and a long sword that is completely badass D.

Though he's supposed to be like, Dracula's son or something. I dunno. *shrug* In any case, watch the movie even if you don't like anime, it's that cool.

On a side note, Alucard also kicks major ass. He has a Jesus gun...! ;;>.>

See, see? Lookie:

:( dont be mean to me.. right now its something i really cant take..
where ca i watch this at? i doubt something like WinAMP has it even though it has a lot of Anime stuff.. isnt there a site called like IFilms or something?
gimme a site to watch it at if there is one.. or a link

Biske

Reaction score
Rent it. It's everywhere, like in a Blockbuster or something for a $1. Bloodlust was very good. D is a calm and cool asskicker. He total owns every body, and acts like the amazing feats he does are nothing and they are boring him.

Magikarp

Reaction score
Kitty said:
Did you watch the second one?

The first movie isn't too good. What you really wanna see is Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust. It's not -that- old...and the animation, style, and character designs are breathtaking. Trust me.
Oh. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I saw the first one.. there was this really ugly chick in it, and she wouldn't stop bitching.. and it was just such a horrible movie.. granted I like unnecessary blood and grotesque violence, but it has too be well-animated unnecessary blood and grotesque violence.

I'll be sure to check out the second one.

Oh, and as for the vampire person.. which this thread is all about.. I still want to eat your children.