Lol Barbie

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
My shoes I get from footlocker. (usually $40-80) I get my shirts and pants from JCPenny or Ross. (15-24 for shirts 25-35 for pants) and then my sports jackets I get for sale at dave a barrys. (on sale they're 5 ****ing dollars!) high quality too. It might be a bit expensive, but my momma makes sure they last till they're almost completely falling apart. My nikes from 2 years ago are so worn out, I can still a pencil through a hole in the sole and it will come out the back of my shoe.

Jiggy

IT'S A GOAT!
Reaction score
About Aero and stuff haveing no size selection... Your right they dont have anything above an XL. So I guess if your overweigt then you cant shop there. That kinda sucks.

killer900

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.livejournal.com
Originally posted by thebastardsword
what if you were overweight? most clothing stores like abrecombie and fitch or hollester dont have sizes above about a large.
They souldn't even make sizes as large as american's need them, no offense if your overweight but fat is gross. Also, I would never buy anything in Wal-mart, the cheapest store I go to is Old Navy because I don't want to spend 100+ dollars on pants from Gap, or Urban Outfitters (Even though I buy everything else from "expensive" stores).

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
How is shopping at a department store having no fashion sense? From every crappy tatu video you've posted I have only seen them wearing plain white shirts. Why would you pay 30-40$ for a plain white shirt when you can get a plain white shirt for 5$ at Wal-mart? Are the 40$ Plain white shirts more fashionable? I doubt it, they're plain white. If anything is going to make little girls insecure it would probably be models or singers like britney spears, not barbie...

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
Originally posted by Grieving Mendacity
...I've seen shirts up to 3xl, and pants up to 50 at Aeropastle and AE...so I guess you're just making shit up now arnt ya?
yeah...the question is, did you see this at an outlet store, the mall, online? some places carry it and some dont. AE tends to not carry them and same with holister. Aeropastle, not at the mall and i have never been so i have no clue there.

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by t.a.t.u97
Acually, my average jeans only cost 42. I dont see why anyone would even want to be seen in the walmart clothing department. How embarrassing. Its all so cheap and ugly! Why not just go to the mall?
Actually, the cartoon shirts at Walmart are really ****en hot. They have such cool shit, like Popi the sailor clown :p lol, and loony toons... They also have hotter shirts that arent cartoons... So stop dissin walmart...

Edit: Anyways, now to list off the clothes I buy. I usually got shopping for my clothes at Bon-Ton or JC-Penny, because I get discounts through my work at both places, 25% off my full purchase. Now let's see...

I either by Polo, Southpole, Nike, or Shady clothing. Polo and Southpole for the jeans and shirts, Nike for the shorts, Shady for the shirts. Usually at a time I will spend around 200.00 on shirts and about 150.00 on jeans. If I don't go to there to buy pants, I go to Pac-Sun to buy Khaki's, gotta love those things from there. I also buy Hurley and Etnies shirts from there, nice comfortable shirts. Other then that, I will buy at walmart for belts, socks, boxers, or shirts.

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Originally posted by Jiggy
About Aero and stuff haveing no size selection... Your right they dont have anything above an XL. So I guess if your overweigt then you cant shop there. That kinda sucks.
Look at aero's models and abercrombies models, by looking at them you can tell that the store aint gonna have clothes for the "Full figured" person.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by killer900
They souldn't even make sizes as large as american's need them, no offense if your overweight but fat is gross
So are you saying that extremely fat people should just walk around naked?

killer900

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.livejournal.com
Originally posted by RoaCh Of DisCord
So are you saying that extremely fat people should just walk around naked?
No, that's worse. Fat people should be put into zoos to be laughed and gawked at of course! Fat people should just stay at home and never EVER go out, even for food, they can get skinny then.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Originally posted by thebastardsword
yeah...the question is, did you see this at an outlet store, the mall, online? some places carry it and some dont. AE tends to not carry them and same with holister. Aeropastle, not at the mall and i have never been so i have no clue there.
At my mall, in the Aeropastle they have big cloths like normal cloths, same with the AE. Hollister is a bit bad, but if you ask "hey, do you have this in 3xl?" they're going to have it in the back.

But I mean, no one buys that, they just buy Fubu or Phatfarm.