Lol Barbie

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
All I know, is I bought a good 5 pairs of jeans, around 30 +/- shirts and 4 beanies from Aeropastle and AE for under 400$. I wouldn't be able to do that in stores like Sears or Burdines. It's all about finding when their sale is, and knowing people that will give you 40% discounts because they're your friends and they work there ;)

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Accually they all are high class tatu, every one of their parents own buisnesses ;) They are hot too, so wearing wallmart clothes does not make them ugly, rofl. And i never said they ONLY wear wallmart clothes, they do wear expensive crap too, but at least they go into wallmart unlike "someone"

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
im srange...i go from walmart to mall stuff...when i go arrested i decided that money isnt ez to keep lol...i use to wear 80 dollar pants, 23 dollar shirts, and about 100 bucksworth of other fashon crap...

sinc then i dont care, i wear whatever i got now, right now im wearin a 12 dollar nike shir with a pair of 60 dollar pants, and a 2 year old pai of shoes that cost me 40 bucks when i bought them.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
nice outfit :)

Man, that is one of my oldest and favoite sigs that i have ever made, because i made it completly in mspaint and it looks good! :)

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
After reading many of tatu's posts, I can tell that she dresses nice because she is ugly, she uses it as compensation for the looks she doesnt have.

Also, she is a moron, I will prove it here:

Originally posted by t.a.t.u97
Cuz its anatomy Correct, meaning she has everything a real woman would have, which is funny :)
you don't have the slightest idea of wat anatomically correct means. So, I shall enlighten. anatomically correct means that all their features are symmetrically proportioned. It does not mean that it has everything that a real woman has.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
LOL @ Anatomy correct@!

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by FishDynasty
you don't have the slightest idea of wat anatomically correct means. So, I shall enlighten. anatomically correct means that all their features are symmetrically proportioned. It does not mean that it has everything that a real woman has.
I'm pretty sure you're wrong.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Being an anatomically correct female means that she has everything you're supposed to have as a female. ie; breasts, vagina, etc.

Symetrically proportional..rofl..that'd be funny looking :X

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
what if you were overweight? most clothing stores like abrecombie and fitch or hollester dont have sizes above about a large.

drax

Member!
Reaction score
That's why most people shop at Walmart and K-Mart.

Raya Wolfsun

Addicted to Mentats
Reaction score
*waits for the day when they make a Barbie (or similar) doll that actually has nipples...*

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Barbie's body proportions are incorrect. Her legs are too long.

- Amantis

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Raya WolfSun
*waits for the day when they make a Barbie (or similar) doll that actually has nipples...*
i'm not a 100% sure but i think barbie was actually copied off a german fetish doll that was anatomically correct.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Originally posted by thebastardsword
what if you were overweight? most clothing stores like abrecombie and fitch or hollester dont have sizes above about a large.
...I've seen shirts up to 3xl, and pants up to 50 at Aeropastle and AE...so I guess you're just making shit up now arnt ya?

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Originally posted by COTA-GoD
Well, correct me if im wrong, u but im pretty sure barbie doesnt have a vagina.....How is she "correct"
Thats what I dont really get. Girls play with barbies and girls have the same parts a barbie should so why not put it on the doll. Its not like girls dont know they have a vagina.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Well, to me that depeneds on the parents. They probably won't know what it is, but by not knowing, they may as well ask what it is too.

''Mommyn, thats this spot on my babrie Doll?''.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by t.a.t.u97
I buy my clothes from Gap
k i officially name u Gay and proud

gap is like the worst store u can buy ur clothes from, THEY have no fashion sense......