Lol Barbie

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Aww..another example of why I think TaTu97 is a complete moron. I kind of forgot about how stupid you were...thanks you for reminding me. :)

...on a side note, why would anyone spend so much money on JEANS?

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Because they think it makes them feel better knowing they can afford more expensive clothes brands rather than the same type at $25 cheaper.

I've never really payed much attention to barbies, though my sister had a bunch of them. I think its rather retarded, buying rediculosly-expensive cloths and saying that barbies dont look perfect.

Honesly its a childs toy doll...

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by CelestialBadger
Oh, only 42 dollars? Only about twice as much as I spend to get both pants AND a shirt? Actually I think it's pretty embarassing to be so wrapped up in yourself that you'd spend that kind of money on a pair of pants.

exactly, look at the following picture of me :

Sweater : 16$ (was on sale)
Pants : 30$
shirt : 5$
Hat : 15$
Shoes : 30$ (You cant see them)
Total : 66$ Only a mearly 24$ more then your one pair of pants, and i wear all these clothes all the time. The only place i splurged was for my watch :

Watch : 100$ (tv+satillite remote on it)

It has a TV+Satillite/Cable remote on it, that is the only reason it was so expensive.

BTW this is all canadian dollars, so really, everything (except my watch) costs as much as your pair of pants, make sence? i think not.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I buy the expensive shit becaues I have the money too...Is there something wrong with buying stuff when you have the money for it?

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Absolutley not, but flaunting it is. Which is what most people who buy that stuff do to begin with.

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Originally posted by RoaCh Of DisCord
Aww..another example of why I think TaTu97 is a complete moron. I kind of forgot about how stupid you were...thanks you for reminding me. :)

...on a side note, why would anyone spend so much money on JEANS?
I'm a moron because I buy something I wanted wow gg to me, You know roach, I'm sure you can probubly buy some nice anti depressants at Walmart because all you do is bring others down and it gets kind of old. Or yet, maybe you could buy yourself another personality because yours sucks. We get the fact life is "beating you down" and whatever so go slit your wrists and say how the pain will go away.

I buy my clothes from Gap, Abercrombie, etc etc and yes its expensive and yes it looks good. I would never wear any shit from walmart or any store like it. I find it cheap and embarrassing to even go into the section.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Grieving Mendacity
I buy the expensive shit becaues I have the money too...Is there something wrong with buying stuff when you have the money for it?
Originally posted by Khull
Absolutley not, but flaunting it is. Which is what most people who buy that stuff do to begin with.
Exactly.

There's nothing wrong with having your own sense of style. If you have the money, and want to buy expensive clothing costs, go for it. I usually don't bother buying allot of expensive clothing, because I can't afford it...but I do have my own "fashion preference". I get what looks good, in my opinion...and what is "me". I don't care about where it comes from...if I like it, and can afford it, I'll get it. Even I do though, have more than a few things that would definitely be considered expensive.

The thing I ****ing hate is when people go around, bashing others about how how they CHOOSE to dress. I hate when people go around flaunting their choice of style, because it makes them think that they're better than everyone else.

@ TaTu97...does it make you feel better about yourself or something? I've never understood why people do that. People deserve to die for shopping at department stores? How does that work? Because they aren't duplicates of you? I know I HATE stereotyping...but I'm going to break my own rule. I'm guessing you're one of those high class "preppy" kids, eh? I know this isn't true at all, for all high class people...but over here where I live...if you dress or look differently than the typical high class/jock people..you better stay away from them, because they'll herass you as much as possible.

-Edit

Originally posted by t.a.t.u97
I'm a moron because I buy something I wanted wow gg to me, You know roach, I'm sure you can probubly buy some nice anti depressants at Walmart because all you do is bring others down and it gets kind of old. Or yet, maybe you could buy yourself another personality because yours sucks. We get the fact life is "beating you down" and whatever so go slit your wrists and say how the pain will go away.

I buy my clothes from Gap, Abercrombie, etc etc and yes its expensive and yes it looks good. I would never wear any shit from walmart or any store like it. I find it cheap and embarrassing to even go into the section.
Err..I'm going to ignore most of that, because it was just retarded...but I will comment on the very begining. I'm the one that brings people down? Not likely. I'm not the one saying people who shop at wal-mart deserve to die. I'm not the one who hates people for how they dress/look.

You aren't an idiot because you buy expensive clothing. You're an idiot, because you think that everyone who doesn't act/look like you deserve to die. There's no logic behind that, other than you're a stupid ignorant teen, trying to be cool.

That's what makes you a ****ing moron.

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
@ TaTu97...does it make you feel better about yourself or something? I've never understood why people do that. People deserve to die for shopping at department stores? How does that work? Because they aren't duplicates of you? I know I HATE stereotyping...but I'm going to break my own rule. I'm guessing you're one of those high class "preppy" kids, eh? I know this isn't true at all, for all high class people...but over here where I live...if you dress or look differently than the typical high class/jock people..you better stay away from them, because they'll herass you as much as possible.
Thats sterotypical in two ways. One thing, I am not going to call myself a "High class preppy kid" because first off I wouldnt go up to someone and say that they dress ugly. I'm sure I'd think it and whatever but its unlike me to go up to some random person and say that. Secondly, you damn well know you would go for the girl wearing a short skirt heels etc than the other one wearing a red flannel shirt with cheap ass tennis shoes, dont even say you wouldn't. 95% of people judge on looks, so why not give a good impression? I just think its embarrassing to ever get clothes from a cheap ass walmart.

Edit: And who said I hated anyone? I dont see where I have said I hate anyone at all. You're only the "anti-prep" depressive loser trying to be cool, so dont get me started, hun.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't hate preps..one of my best friends is quite preppy...and admits it.

I say you hate "poor" people, because you say they deserve to die :). If that isn't hatred, I don't know what is. You're the one being a judging asshole...not me. The only people I ever judge are idiots. I don't care if you're goth, hick, prep..or whatever you want to be called. I won't hate you because of how you dress, or how you look...I'll hate you because of how you act. In all honesty, appearance doesn't mean allot to me. It's personallity and attitude...and in my opinion, you act like a stuck up "I'm better than everyone" bitch.

I'm guessing it's probably all an act though...and in reality, you're an obece man trying to get little kids. ..but hey, whatever floats your boat?

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
No! You nerdface.

Jiggy

IT'S A GOAT!
Reaction score
I wear good clothes but i dont pay for em but if i did i would probly have like 2 shirts and 3 pairs of jeans cuz I really dont care how i look. I kinda gave up the whole wear what everyone else does kind of thing. Its retarded.

Forgot to add this: 42 bucks for a pair of jeans!?!?! thats the most retarded thing ive ever heard. And just because you can afford to have nice clothes doesnt mean you have the right to tell people cuz they dont like/ cant afford the same clothes as you. Thats just ignorant.

magic_mushrooms

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i bought 4 pairs of 44$ jeans from dogpile,and now im regrettin it,cuz they shrink way to easy,and they 1 layer and they rip easy when u skate :/ maybe cuz im a chubby bitch.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Tatu you douche monger..you realize that when you pay 42$ for jeans you're actually paying 42$ for the label? You can take a pair of GAP jeans and a pair of identical Wal-Mart jeans and say you want the GAP ones just because of the label. ****ing mindless logic you got going on there slutbag.

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Back on topic!

Haha, never seen a Barbie like that.

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
I'm guessing it's probably all an act though...and in reality, you're an obece man trying to get little kids. ..but hey, whatever floats your boat?
Yes Roach, I touch my man boobies when I read these sexual battle forums threads.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
i touch my man boobies all the time, i also touch julies (girl in my ava) all the time when im tired of mine (no, i dont accually play with mine morons,lol). Have you ever been in Wallmart? Why would you even be imbarased? Some of the "top class" girls at my school even go to wallmart because it is cheap and it still looks good!! My guess is daddy gives you a grand to go shopping for clothes every week and you never wear anything twice.

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Originally posted by COTA-GoD
i touch my man boobies all the time, i also touch julies (girl in my ava) all the time when im tired of mine (no, i dont accually play with mine morons,lol). Have you ever been in Wallmart? Why would you even be imbarased? Some of the "top class" girls at my school even go to wallmart because it is cheap and it still looks good!! My guess is daddy gives you a grand to go shopping for clothes every week and you never wear anything twice.
I do wear some things more than once but never the same outfit. And those "top class" girls at your school aren't all that high class if they buy clothes at walmart ;)

And you know you like to touch your man boobies dont lie!