Little Tips, Tricks, and Facts of Warcraft 3

Zantetsuken

Premium Member
Reaction score
Let's get back to the did you knows?

Did you know that gem of true seeing doesn't reveal the true blademaster? If the blademaster is doin mirror image, the gem doesn't tell you which one is the real bm. You need to buy a wand of neg to dispel the mirror images to find the real blademaster. By the way, the panda's asking you a question.

Zantetsuken

Premium Member
Reaction score
Aren't sentinels a title given to night elves, like the scourge title is give to the undead? i.e Undead scourge, Night elf Sentinels.

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
why use items on bl shadow. just look very good which 1 actually damages u and attack. or if the hero dies much to fast u know your smacking the wrong ass!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by vash2003
why is the sentinal not in wc3: roc?
They were in the beta.

You see the huntresses? The sentinels were the original sentinels, but blizzard gave em a better weapon and a panther.

They are still in the map editor and the chapaign.

Zantetsuken

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by M3_feelin_0wn3d
why use items on bl shadow. just look very good which 1 actually damages u and attack. or if the hero dies much to fast u know your smacking the wrong ass!
\

As if i have time to check which bm does real damage in a high-paced battle.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
But what sucks is when they focus all their Images on one unit. :D

As a NE player, I'll always use Dispell Magic on each one though. Takes 5 seconds or less to find the right one.

Another trick is to make 1 Image run away. It sometimes fools the opponent into attacking it, thinking it's real. 'course, if your real BM is taking a whacking don't do it as a distraction. They'll know.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
As starter of this thread, I command/ask you people to please go back to the original subject. It's gotten kinda sidetracked, so please change it before it goes to far off please!

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Chibi
As starter of this thread, I command/ask you people to please go back to the original subject. It's gotten kinda sidetracked, so please change it before it goes to far off please!
Uh oh, Chibi's pulling thread starter rank on us... We shall obey, great one! *cowers*

But yeah, to go back to the original topic...

Did you notice the Blademaster's sword is bigger than he is?

Did you notice that Arthas, the Paladin, and Uther, while all Paladins, have slightly different looks to their appearances? Uther's hammer has a slightly gold tint to it, and his book is a bit different, in addition to not having a wooden shaft for his hammer. Arthas's armor has no sleeves as well.

Did you notice the Blademaster and the Blackrock Blademaster have different flags and that the Blackrock Blademaster has a design on his blade?

demandred

Reaction score
Originally posted by vash2003
why is the sentinal not in wc3: roc?
RoC did have a sentinel. Huntresses had an ability upgrade to summon an owl into a tree called Sentinel.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
didya know?

if the pally is almost the same as the dk (imo better cuz of ds and lvl 6) then y does no one use but absolutely everyone uses dk

the dreadlords names are in old vampire books

archers are possibly better meat shields than hunts (only in tier 1, elunes grace makes em live longer)

buy a skull early on if ur ud and place in enemy base while u rush and later when u have unholy aura pretty high attack agen with statues and ull last thru a nuclear holocaust

spellbreakers/am/mk/bm stormbolt hero/target surround wit breakers and let loose a nuke wit blizz and fs

early on with orc leave one peon in ur first burrow and u got urself a nice anti hero that they wont expect.

i really h8 night elf

human roolz