Little-Cheeze ruler of pk.

L

Laharl

What skill? You just nk people.

My challenge still stands, but I doubt you're willing to go against someone in a game that requires more skill.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
lol flame it all you want im not playing some crappy pay 2 play game like wow get out of my thread troller

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Ya I played WoW 0 skill to PvP in that.

CHEEZ DA ROOLER 2 PK

SmileZ

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.chronic7.com
I admit Cheeze damn Druid is pretty sick. But my Summon necro pwnt his other char several times :p i no you wasnt even trying but i was all mf if you wasnt. And no you cant have my eth infinity hehe

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
u didnt pwn me fool i was on a fury druid with no shield u killed me like 3 times then i killed u once and got cheeze and killed u another 3 times u couldnt touch me

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Laharl, face it. He isn't going to get WoW, and join in an addictive game that alas YOU have succumbed to just so you can prove a point to him (ironic how you feared that). It would be pointless and a waste of money. No offense, but if I was to sucker into something lame like that: I would have been playing WoW 2 years ago with that idiot Greg (Dream_walker). And even if he accept the challenge, you have a head start because you would have played the game longer than he has. Thus, you are more skilled.

Besides, it's not just Cheeze does that, almost every player does. I have died a few times in PvP only to get shot by Guided Arrows trying to get back to my corpse, or struck with FOs. It's Dog eat Dog in that game, and in WoW. Hell, Cheeze had probably gotten the same treatment from other "PvPers" before he got better at Diablo II.

People gank and corpse camp in WoW as well in opposing factions. People also have unjust fights over elite items because 3 warriors want the same T6. And many people dont have the time and resources to quickly manage a raiding party just to do these large instances. I don't play the game, but at least I know that much.

I don't support either side and I am not insulting your intelligence in any way. I never did to begin with. I don't like WoW and I dont like this style of PvP, especially since he made a thread about it. The only reason I am interested in this thread is because made a capable Druid and I love reading all the *****ing and crying people have over trivial matters. But every game, including Diablo II and WoW has vices. And vices are inevitable, you can't change them regardless of how much you try or how much you complain.

L

Laharl

Actually, WoW's pvp has none of the big problems that diablo II's has. Corpse guarding is less than possible, you can't spam "rejuvination potions", and the gameplay is more balanced.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Who have you been dueling? Horde people? You can still get ganked by opposing factions you know.

And there are still imbalances, you would need to keep playing to realize that. But my point still stands.

I am not taking sides or rating out anyone Laharl. I am just saying there is flaws in both games and it will prove nothing if you either challenge him. Or he challenges you. Because one will kill the other and it would solve nothing.

The only time a challenge worked out was when you destroyed Dream_walker's Sorceress in Nezmod with your necro.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I think I will just stop now.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score

lothhammers tried to betray me look what happened

This is what happens when noobs try to vs me Larahl this is you in the red

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Like Firestorm and Chain Lightning do anything painful? The worst thing is he has a 2H and prolly had bad Defense.

I find it odd in that log how a person left, and he still messaged you. But also kind of sad how you had pots used in your belt.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
what do you mean a person left but still msged me? chris u read the m log from bottom to top