Like my new sig/avvy?

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i like the individual artwork u posted, but only posting portions of them kinda ruins it for me

but overall its very nice, although a little strange

_JaKE

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
yes though idont know what it is...

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
If you have a request for seeing the whole thing of any of them, let me know and I'll post them.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I know, shrinking some of them doesn't do them justice....and Zerglite, that works for a few of them, but not all are posted...I think I'll go correct the problem.

EDIT: I have a new sig option...I like it, because I found a new image to use in it. I really like it. I might use it, but if I do, I'll need it hosted. It's saved to my school computer, and I can't access image hosting sites or email from school computers, so I can't host it here or send it to myself and access it from home, either.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Thanks, DM. Like my NEW avvy? I found this looking for Seeker. Here's the full pic.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The only good picture is on the top right of the sigatar. The rest are lame and do nothing for me.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Good job...copying and pasting...?

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Personalize the avatar by adding your name to it or something and maybe a border.

The signature, instead of doing little squares of random pictures, i would try getting someone experienced such as RoD, JD or N_ to help you out on meshing them together with some weird background.

Example:
I got
changed to

and

changed to

PS Kudos to N_ for both pieces of work.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
That is a good idea. If someone would do that, take the pics I have in my sig, and make me a nice, non-pixellated, framed one that wasn't thrown together haphazardly in 5 minutes, I'd be grateful as all Hell.

And Samsara...thank you. For being objective and civil. One thing I must point out that I like about you is that you leave Asylum material in the Asylum, and don't carry it out to everything else. Thank you.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Just put the picture in a play with the opacity of the picture. Do that after you have a sweet background however, and you really shouldn't use all of those pictures in one sigatar or it will look stupid, no matter how cool they are.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Wow, that sigatar is ugly.

Do something with it, other than make it in paint please.