Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
((I thought he was bad??))

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
((Questioning if I can join, pleasey...))

Class: Dark Elven Mage
Name: Rune
Characteristics: His age is unknown, he has white long hang with a white beard/goatie. He wears a white robe. He has a slightly big nose. He weighs about 170 and is about 5'10" in height.
Weapons: Book of Magic Spells and a Wooden Oak Staff with a Crystal Orb at the top. He also has a hand knife for upclose protection.
Abilities: He has the ability to create dark magic, creatures, and objects to defend himself with. Such as firey creatures and objects. He also has the ability to turn invisible for his protection. He can create defence barriors in close battle. And for offensive tactics he can throw people with his staff and create random objects to throw. As for the book of magic, he can turn objects and people into different things, depending on how strong their soul is. Etc...

((Thanks if I can join in. Just add me wherever I can come in.))

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
((I have recieved permission from Tacitus to Puppetmaster Tur`gul, Tacitus' character.))

*The doors swing open. one knocked off its hinges as a Elven man walks inside. He scans the room first with his eyes, and follows up with a scan of the room with his mind. He first heads up to Jack. He looks at him dead in the eyes, and gives Jack the feeling that he should not mess with him, and follow him to the table. He procedes to Riou, and does the same thing he did to Jack. He walks up to Allan, and send him the same message he did to the previous two. Looking around, he spots Ikibe and walks up to him giving him the same message as everyone else. He finally searches the room with his mind once more, and finds Rune. He sends Rune the same message, and walks over to a single table in a corner of the tavern, isolated from everything else. Riou follows Tur`Gul to the table, and sits down across from him.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((Kick starting once more, and Netxenur, you can join))

"I have called you to this table because I have felt it in your mind. You need adventure, you crave it. I supply it. A caravan leaves this place in the morning and needs guards. I am under strict orders that none are to look at the cargo. If I catch anyone doing so, they won't have a brain intact to tell anyone else. Now, who wants to come along?"

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
*Riou glances over to Tur`Gul.*

I will join you. And guard the cargo.

Darkzero190

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.unitedmarines.cjb.net
Name:Ryutaro

Race:Elf/Human

Weapon:Bow&Arrows also with a short Dagger for when anyone gets close.

Special abilities:Has ears like a fox and 99%accuracy

Bio:His mother was a Human and father a elf both were married and had Ryutaro.....Both of hus parents Were slayed by a Huge beast 8 years ago and lived on his own.
Hes 5'10" and 125 Lbs. Long golden hair and mild spiky ears, green eyes.

Ryutaro: I will go with the cargo.....sorry iam late i got held up.....Can i still join?

**walking threw the door as he talks and walks**

2.Waste.Hate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Name: Iasu

Race: Human

Weapon: Seppuku blade, and the Green Edo, a long thin sword.

Special abilities: Stealth

Bio: Iasu was a samerai from an age long lost. On a mission, he stumbled upon an old well behind a waterfall. In his investigation he decided to jump in and wound up in this time. He wears a black robe with his blades at his side.

Iasu: *bows* [in japanese: It is good to meet you. my services are yours, as long as i am helped in getting to my time. ]