Legendary swords

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
Zacxko: Excalibur! The final blade? Could this be where our journey stops?
Excalibur: Yes, it could.
Ryu: Give us the blade!
Excalibur: You must do something for me first.
Zacxko: Excalibur, what do we need to do.

OOC: Not continuing. Should we fight or something? Wasnt sure if you were gonna get mad if I did that. Pyro, do what we are gonna do.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Zypher: Before we go any further, tell me, what do you plan to do with these blades exatly, should you gain all 4?

*he notices that his weapons have hardened inside his pack, and the castle seems warm enough so it will not effect his items. Zypher can begin to feel a cold win blowing not through the castle, but through his soul.*

Excalibur: I don't see why I should tell you.

*Zypher feel his hand grow extremely cold, he glances at it, no one else seems to notice, but its fading away, becoming one with the air around it. His eyes begin glowing with a blue light. Outside a huge strom begins gathering, winds pick up, lightning begins striking all around the castle, hail begins to fall. The castle begins to shake from both the intense winds and lightning that begins to strike it.*

Zypher: I don't care whether or not you feel you should tell me, I'm not doing a damn thing for you until you reveal to me your plans for the blades.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Pyro... Never have Ryu just "transform" back. Why? He would be reduced to critical "HP" if he were to do that. He wouldn't transform back to normal if he knew another battle were coming. I'm ignoring the part where Ryu transformed back. THIS OOC HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE FOR YOUR INFORMATION TEAM!!
BOT:
[color=royal blue]
Ryu: It's not obvious? One of your talent should be able to see his soul.
Excalibur: Have you guessed?
Ryu: *looking down at his claw shaped hand as Colossus forms* This is a weak blade. Excalibur is weak.
Excalibur: You insult my blade?!
Ryu: You've yet to see what I mean. If you have the strength, you might get to see.
Zypher: *looking at Ryu; to himself* What's up? His aura seems to be growing stonger!

Excalibur looks at Ryu surprised, he hadn't met anyone like him before. This...person before him has all the qualities of a dragon, but he seems like so much more. Vann and Jacxko prepare themselves as Ryu seems to be warping the very essence of the realms about him. He is, actually, wrapping a portal around himself.

Ryu: I'll test you, Excalibur. You, however, get to answer my allies question first. What are your intentions?[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*While waiting for a reply Zypher notices that he is no longer the least bit cold, and that his items are fading away, giving way to the winds. The storm outside has steadily been growing more intense by the second. A bolt of lightning breaks through the ceiling with extreme power and Zypher simply raises a hand and it turns away, back through the hole it created*

Reaction score
Website
Zacxko ( To Zypher ): What is going to happend here? Everything is going to get destroyed!
Zypher: Don't worry, I think Ryu has everything under control.
Vann: Sure, just look at him. Excalibur seems to be getting afraid.
Zacxko: Guess your right, but we still need to keep our guard huh?
*cutting off his reply*
Zacxko ( To Excalibur ): My question is..... Why do we need to collect these blades? What are our rewards?

pyro_junky

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC:

Originally posted by pyro_junky

Vann: let me guess… your Excalibur.
Excalibur: yes… and I see you have come with my blades.
Vann: what’s our reward first.
Excalibur: your reward? Its simple to have done a little favor for me. NOW GIVE ME THOSE BLADES!!!
Vann: what! No you better come up with something better then that first!
Excalibur: fine, I will give you an eternal reward. !
does that answer the reward question :)

bot:
Excalibur: now you can give me those blades or die at my hands!
Vann: I’m sure you know we can beat you! Or maybe your just stupied
Excalibur: fine it’s a pity you really feel like dieing… * Excalibur rises his sword in the air then started chanting some sort of spell they couldn’t understand. * fe fe fe fo fu fe fong fong fo fe fe fe
Zacxko: what the?

yellow sparks started coming out of Excalibur’s swords, 4 giant bolts came out of the sword. One hitting each of the team. Every one seemed to be affected by this besides Zypher.

Excalibur: well looks like I took down every one but you already… you will be the next to fall…. Especially after I do this!
Zypher: ???

Vann, Zacxko and Ryu’s sword floated over to Excalibur and his blades absorbed them.

Zypher: hu? what is this?
Excalibur: you all never had a chance vs me before! Now that I have the most powerful blade in the universe what hopes do you have of winning?

The sparks stopped hitting everyone.

Vann: this isn’t good! Ryu get us out of here

Ryu tried opening another portal but some sort of strange energy made him fall back

Ryu: what! What happened?
Excalibur: I took extra careful measurements to make sure you couldn’t run away like I have seen you do before! Now you will all die and the world will be under my rule!
Vann: oh no! what have we done?
Ryu: we have to fight, mabye we canbeat him.
excalibur: tahts a big mabye!

Reaction score
Website
Zacxko: Agh Ow! Those sparks, they have a strange energy. It's making me weak.
Vann: Me too.
Excalibur: Muahahaha, I will rule the world!
Excalibur: Fight me now or die.
Ryu: You stand no chance! We have beaten 3 of the guardians!!
Excalibur: Do you really think they have power!?
Zypher: You are all bluffs! Die!!!
Zacxko: Yehhh! Die!!!! *uses charge burst*

OOC: How long is one day cuz..... my skills 'ya know... need to regen per day...

-Edit-
Ah!!! What the... BattleForums is like weird and my internet is not stable, is it just me? It took like 40 minutes to load this!!! AHHH

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
OOC: yeah, took me forever as well

BOT:
*With a flash of lightning and the roar of thunder the ceiling collapses all around Excalibur and the party. Zypher rises off the ground, now having taken a full Air Elemental form, what would be his eyes glow with a green light*

Zypher (voice as thunder): I shall not allow you to conquer this world. You shall see the true wrath of the storm!

*With a flash of light approxamately 5 lightning bolts fall from the sky and strike Excalibur Zypher begins flying around the room at high speeds creating a cyclone around Excalibur, immobilizing him for the time being.*

Reaction score
Website
OOC: Dang whats wrong with bf!? I just had this error forever!!! I kept trying to refresh then I gave up and now... it works heh... but my post is lost.
BOT:
Zacxko: Wow, Zypher!
Vann: Are you going to suck us all in?! AhhHH!!
Zypher: Doo not worrry...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Okay, Zypher, just keep this up. I didn't think Excalibur could cause Colossus to come out like that. Ryu smirks as he runs to the other side of the room -- at a blinding speed -- , and forms another sword. He jumps against a wall and through the cyclone Zypher had created. Zypher is surprised, but he doesn't stop.

Ryu: I may not have my portals anymore, but you still aren't much!

Ryu slams his sword hard onto Excalibur as he attempts to block. However, with the cyclone, he isn't able to raise his sword fast enough Ryu lands a hard blow on Excalibur's left shoulder. Ryu is then caught in the suction and pulled right back out. Ryu catches himself with his wings and stays alloft.

Zypher: You okay?
Ryu: Perfect!
Vann: How'd you do?
Ryu: I dislocated his shoulder thanks to the fact he couldn't block and the added force of Zypher's winds.
Zacxko: Ah! Let's take him!
Ryu: Not so fast! He's strong, and I want to see how far he can go. Besides, we should be careful.[/color]

OOC: I'd like to get to the poing of using my Lighthawk Wings and Shadowhawk Wings.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*The storm outside has been steadily growing worse. Soon great hailstones begin falling from the sky and the winds become so strong Zyppher cannot keep to the air and smashes to the ground. He hits with a deafening crunch as his body returns to its normal state. He lets out a piercing scream, more of a draconic roar at a high pitch than anything, as his entire head turns blue and he coughs up a bit of blood. He slowly pulls himself off the ground, a bluish red blood covering his face. Excalibur rushes at him*

Zypher (slow, painful speech): Submit!

*As Excalibur gets up close, Zypher dodges [pulling a matrix] pulls out his weapon, smack Excalibur in the back of the head with the morningstar end of of his staff and slashes at his leg with the other. He then crawls slowly away while stashing his weapon.*

Reaction score
Website
Zacxko: Are you OK Zypher?!
Zypher: Yes, im fine just *cough* a little breeze.
Vann: Excalibur!! Look hes weak lets get him!
Zacxko: Yea, we have him weak!!! Full charge ahhh!!
Zacxko: *casts the abllity:"Bullet Speed"*
Vann: HAH!!! *slams Excalibur to the floor..again*
Excalibur (weak voice): Hahhh, you willl never beaat the allmigy ExCALIBUR!!!!!

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Zypher slowly rises to his feet*

Zypher: I call upon the storms, Heal My Wounds!

*He flashes his holy symbol and several lightning bolts of positive energies strike him. He looks up from the ground slowly, eyes glowing and giving off small bolts of lightning themselves. Outside the storm begins to calm down. He stares at Excalibur with burning eyes that seem to gnaw at his very soul.*

Zypher: I give you one more chance, *like thunder* SUBMIT!

Reaction score
Website
Zacxko: Go! Zypher!!
Excalibur: This cannot be happeni... AHO!GH!!!!!!!!!! *feels a painful attack in his heart* ( OOC: He didnt get hit by Zypher..? ) *falls back to the ground, unconcious almost*
Zacxko: Zypher give it to him, no matter what! He tried to destroy us, show no mercy!

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: i'm an evil bitch

BOT:
*Zypher glares at Excalibur*

Zypher: I don't want to win like this, he is nearly helpless. An unfair fight in my opinion.

*Several more bolts of positive energy fall from the sky and strike Excalibur, restoring part of his health, allowing him to rise up and charge at Zypher.*

Zypher: You must learn new tactics...

*He dodges again (same matrix time, same matrix dodge) and this time jabs Excalibur in the back of the head with his elbow. Zypher freezes as he realizes that Excalibur's blade is jutting out from his own abdomen, a bluish red blood flowing down the blade.*

Zypher: How,...could....you....hit me?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu rushes Excalibur, anger clouding his judgement ( guess what's coming ^_^ ). Excalibur sees this, and the fact that Ryu charges with claws and no blade. Excalibur pulls his blade from Zypher's gut and blocks all four of Ryu's asaults before hitting him hard in the side. As Ryu is thrown backward, Excalibur is surprised to see not blood.

Excalibur: What's this?! Is your skin as strong as a dragon's hide?

Excalibur is surprised by no answer and sees Ryu unconcious on the ground. He begins to walk up to him only to be interupted by Vann and Zacxko. They force him back with their attacks, but realize that the battle may have turned against them with Zypher's healing of Excalibur.

Zypher: *looking at Ryu* He's not done yet... He's... I think he's growing more powerful...[/color]

OOC: I'm giving this a couple more posts. Private convo time ^_^

pyro_junky

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Vann: you will not beat me!!! *strikes at Excalibur with full force, but excaliburb blocks it and throws Vann to the ground
Excalibur: you can not beat me now!
Vann: this isn’t good!
Excalibur: thanks to your happy healer I cant be stoped now.
Vann: from what you said I guess you as gay as powerful
Excalibur: you will regret those last words!

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Zypher watches Excalibur dodge blows and strike back quickly*

Zypher (thinking to self): The Healing Strike, it must have granted him a bit of my speed. *flinches* Either that or he *flinches* drained some from me. *He tries to call upon normal clerical healing, but he cannot, his clerical healing powers are drained for the day.* No matter, *flinches* I can kepp going, must keep going...

*He jumps up from the ground with a backflip and takes off his shoes, preparing to go on a monk sorta fighting style thingie*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Out of body experience time! ^_^
BOT:
[color=royal blue]
Ryu is standing in a field of shadow and light. Bahamut and Avian stand before him. Ryu rolls his eyes and sighs as he walks up to both. A golden/silver/blue glow begins to arise from him, and he looks to the Gem Shard of Light given by Trias so long ago.

Bahamut: I believe it's time.
Avian: Your friends are in danger.
Ryu: Excalibur is nothing! Why use it?!
Bahamut: It is necessary.
Avian: You will see.
Ryu: You live in the multi-plane! Dragon of Light and Dragon of Shadow, Bahamut and Avian, you have...
Bahamut: You're wrong.
Avian: We gave you our power.
Bahamut/Avian: For a reason!

************​

Excalibur is laughing about what he has just accomplished, on the verge of defeat he's about to be victorious. But, as he begins to decide who to start on, he is surprised by a sudden and intense light. He sees a flash and barely is able to block an attack from Ryu. What surprises him most is that there are three fan-shaped blades in front of him, and he holds an oddly shaped sword.

Ryu: Anger clouded me before!
Excalibur: What's this?! No sword should be able to push Excalibur back!
Ryu: Light! Shadow!

The three blades in front of Ryu shoot like lightning onto the blade Ryu is holding, forming a sword with four lightning bolts on it's hilt, but the blade disappears as Ryu jumps back.

Excalibur: I've broken it!
Ryu: *looking at it* You want me to use that?! *looking up* What are you thinking?

As Excalibur looks puzzled at Ryu, he finally takes time to realize that Ryu has a new armor on, a helm for the first time, and a shield. Those three items disappear as lightning bolts shoot from them to Ryu's sword. Now his sword has six "wings" and a blade.

Ryu: This blade! I haven't used this in a while!
Excalibur: What?! What is that sword?!
Ryu: It is a sword composed of the seven Shadowhawk Wings!
Zypher: *to self* Shadowhawk Wings? I've heard legend...

Ryu charges at Excalibur faster than before, and he is thrown off. Ryu slices down hard, but Excalibur manages another block. He, however, is pushed back by the strike and left offguard.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Zypher stands watching the battle between Excalibur and Ryu for a few moments,losing himself in thought.*

Zypher (thinking): Such a grand display of power have I seen this day from Ryu. Yet, none of it was channeled into the meaningless destruction of his fellow man. He acts only as a savior. *while he's deep in though the fight has drawn close to him, and Excalibur takes a shot at Zypher, but it deflected by Ryu, only grazing his hair, sending a massive shock through Excalibur's bones* He wields a power similar to mine, yet over time it has grown to be more. There is a certain fear in him, whether it be fear of his own self, or of the rising of evil in this world, i do not know, but it is there, somewhere...

*Zypher loos up, shaking himself out of his thoughts, the battle with Excalibur has not advanced a bit. Zypher notices a bit of his hair on the ground and goes ballistic*

Zypher: You messed with the hair, you know what happens to people that mess with the hair?

Excalibur: ...uh...

*with a flash of lightning Zypher unleashes two lightning bolts, one directly at Excalibur, the other slightly off to his left. For the moment, Ryu has backed off and Excalibur galnces around, searching for Zypher. With a deafening thunderclap Zypher jumps down from the wall and kicks Excalibur square in the head., then suddenly Zypher has dissapeared once more.*

Status
Not open for further replies.