Left 4 Dead

Haunted

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Emperor Pan I, in the photo the man with gun looks like Jason Statham?

p47w`Energy

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
The game rox ! I've played it with my mates many times both 4 co-op and multi-player mode. I just hate that in some places its just too dark and u can hardly see anything but its part of the game ! i'd really recommend this game to all who enjoy playing FPS games! and take care of the witch! :D

nokie100

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I find the game now boring. coz its just really so repetative. hehe. just passing by. Im just waiting for the L4D 2 to come out

Crillz

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
l4d is easy and fun REALLY fun the first 10 times then i rather kill my self for a while : )

bertwuuu

i'M a Good Person
Reaction score
L4D is a cool game ... ive been playing it over and over again for 2months :bounce2:

Aurora

Let's fix it.
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft2forum.org
I find the game now boring. coz its just really so repetative. hehe. just passing by. Im just waiting for the L4D 2 to come out
I would hardly call it waiting. The sequal is expected within a year after the original. Lots of dlc was promised, but so far only a sucky survivor mode and a handfull of maps. Part 1 could have been expanded way more. I played through it on expert with a friend in a single day. We felt ripped of. Seriously. Still, it was a fun game, I would recommend renting it sometime if you have yet to buy it. Or just go straight to the sequal. It's not like you won't be able to understand the story when skipping the first part. Lol.

Inzom1a

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Me and my pal's felt ripped aswell more updates would be appreciated but nontheless a good game, for a while.

kurenai631

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
nyahaha.. its funny when u play dis together with ur friendster... promise!

wcftpro

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Hmmm . is there any sound problem with this game ? when i play keep got a very noisy background noise during the game paly

Catscratches

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I downloaded the demo, but by the time i got around to playing, it was unplayable. fucking steam releases a demo for 2 days? whatevvv -1 potential buyer.
Agree completely, was going to buy the game since my friends did it, but at the last day of the demo and extra price my steam collapsed and i could not buy it.

lyckdk

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Left 4 Dead is an amazing lan game :D Get a hold of it, you'll love it :heart:

zuas0

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
this game is fun...we really enjoy killing witch...hehehe and tanker

MMORGHunter

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Haha, First time i saw this game im very excited to play it w/ my friends and Finish all the Episodes in one day! but unfortunately me and my friends are having problem on schedules, because of the conflict