Least used SC Spell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I saw a commentary with the help of screenshots where Slayers Boxer was being attacked by mass Carriers, so rather then him trying to amass an army in a short time, he pumped out medics, and blinded ALL of the Observers that were following the Carriers (A fair amount too, like 10-15), and he used his small Wraith team to take out the Carriers. Although Slayer didn't win, he almost screwed up a massive attack (The Carriers eventually took out the Wraiths with more Ob backup).

Bink

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ya know what I never see used? Spawn Broodlings, I'm like the only one I know that uses it :/ it works great against terrans when you keep a group of 12 on stand by.

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Bink said:
Ya know what I never see used? Spawn Broodlings, I'm like the only one I know that uses it :/ it works great against terrans when you keep a group of 12 on stand by.
stop with the theorycraft already....i don't know why you would build 12 queens where u can spend that 1200/1200 on mutas, lurks, or hydras....even if you do have a group of 12, you are going to have a hard time controlling all 12 well...and as much as you think..spawn broodlings do not make that much difference in battle...any terran who sees you with 12 queens will probably play horrible for the rest of the game because he will be laughing at your studpity for a long time

skyglow2

Member!
Reaction score
As again, you don't have to get criticising about the stupidity and shit. Just say what you think and leave it at there. Don't get insulting.

Renzokuken, that replay has been seen alot. Its called pp-boxer's_blinspot or something close to that. It was one of the pimpest plays of 2002 (or was it 2003?).

I still say consume. Only seen it about 2 times used in gosu replays.

skyglow1

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i only use EMP for a defense-as what i usually do is build a uber (havent seen that word in a while :p ) when it comes to versus Toss and ill keep my units near my base and ill let the toss come after me then ill use EMP and then ill hammer down on their units as toss are worthless without their sheilds to back them up. ht are useless
carriers are easier. da are worthless. even arbiters are worthless then.
EMP is a effective defense weapon against toss.
so t: flare
z: devour (or whatver its called)
p: maelstrom
i use mind control everytime i play as toss. i always try to get a 2nd race, that or take control of a portion of their army to add to mine. mind control is good if u have about maybe 5 DA of which you could MC about 5 battlecruiser or turn an enemy queen against them :p

Bink

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Tiger Shark, well bud you can suck on my junk, Cuz I don't give a damn what you think. When you play against somebody that gets high templar happy, and you got a group of queens on stand by, you'll be thinking oh gee I wonder why these work so damn well. noob. oh did I mention they also are a surefire way to stop tank drops? and countless other things? I'm not saying always make a group of 12 friggin queens, even just a few can change the tide of a battle or stop an opponet from pulling off some kind of sneak attack. Anyway you damn retard, go ahead and post a strategy, so I can make it look like a 5 year old thought of it.

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
For the love of god, stop theorycrafting(both skyglow and korn).
Skyglow, you drive me to insults when you disregard what I was telling you and my explanations so as far as, I'm concerned you deserved it.
Just because something is YOUR own personal thing doesn't mean its good. You just don't seem to get that. Just saying that something works for you means NOTHING.(anyone can do that) Get over yourself and get your head out of your ass.

If you said you were going away, then do it.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
All right, folks, that's enough. Phoenix and Tiger, you guys really love to flame, and really hate theorycraft. I don't see a problem with that. But you will stop flaming in this forum, or I'll have to take measures. I'd hate to see both of you banned, because you know what you are doing, but you honestly don't know how to answer and help a newbie. Learn how to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.