Least used SC Spell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Phoenix2003 said:
feedback > EMP.
It's instant and has longer range. A nice way to PREVENT EMP. hmmmmm ;)
EMP = an entire group of units will instanly lose all mana and shields, toss = gg.

Feedback = Loss of mana and possible death to a single unit.

EMP > feedback

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sakuhta said:
EMP = an entire group of units will instanly lose all mana and shields, toss = gg.

EMP > feedback
lol, if only I had a nickel for every newb who said that. sometimes I wonder if you even play this game?

feedback > EMP for the reasons I said above. Your post really doesn't make sense.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Feedback kills. and w/ only a 50 mana cost you can kill about 5 templars, queens,damage bc's etc. emp doesn't. Feedback>emp

Biske

Reaction score
Damn Dark Archons.....I lose more Queens to them.....bastards....

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Phoenix2003 said:
lol, if only I had a nickel for every newb who said that. sometimes I wonder if you even play this game?

feedback > EMP for the reasons I said above. Your post really doesn't make sense.
LOL right back at you. If you can't understand what I'm saying that's your problem you should learn the game.

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sakuhta said:

EMP > feedback
This post shows how little YOU know about the game.

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Alura said:

Vultutres do good damage to shields. EMP Drains ALL shields. How are you going to tell me It's better? Vultures early game yes, but late game, EMP > Vultures I think.
errr.......consider this
vultures:
- very cheap and comes with 3 mines
- offensive unit, can drain shields very fast and to all units
- fast, good for harassing
- need to be microed in battle
- is a necessity in TvP, both early and late game
Science Vessel:
- 100 energy for EMP, and limited range
- you won't hit all units with EMP, that's for sure
- more costly, you can't afford to get enough vessels to EMP all of the protoss force
- need to be microed, but if u focus on this too much, you won't be touching your vultures and the attack or defense wouldn't be as successful
- when you cast EMP, it only LOOKS like u drained all the shields of the units....but then you find out you only hit half of them
- doesn't attack

Sakuhta said:

EMP > feedback
give me a break....EMP is totally useless against protoss...plz...upload some reps where EMP makes a difference in battle....

whoever is a decent player and thinks EMP is good and is used often, plz upload some reps and prove me and phoenix wrong...good luck finding them because there are none

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Phoenix2003 said:
This post shows how little YOU know about the game.
Explain to me why, because it's all correct.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
man.. i'm just surprised your havn't pulled rank yet.

well sci vessals has the irridate thing which pretty much sucks if you are zerg. but then a few good storms and malstrom would take care of that wouldn't it... god i love the protoss :)

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Sakuhta, why argue? He is right, you never play Protoss so you never know how good Feedback is.

You can instantly kill a spellcaster that you potentially wound your army or cover their army, feedback > EMP. And feedback is cheaper and looks cooler :D

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sakuhta said:
Explain to me why, because it's all correct.
Read Tiger Shark's post.

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
i don't think people use mind control enoguh! i use it on multi player if i'm toss and i get 1 SCV and 1 Drone so i technically own 3 armies changing the odds to my favor.

i've only seen 1 other person do this...

L

La[Abort]

Hmmm, well im probably the only person here that plays Classic SC Money maps. But in my experience the least used spells are:
P: Well...Archon Warp and Shield battery, if those are spells. In money maps you get alot of money (duh) so you cant really "waste" money on spells. Hallucination is used alot to hallucinate arbitars to come in and drop.
T: Ummm, none i guess. In fastest people use EMP because usually if its TVP the P will have mass goons and are coming in a small choke, and it hits like 15- of the goons with one bast. Also works well on toss workers and then dropping bats o_O
Z: WOuld have to be any queen ability...Never see queens unless i make em x.x

-David-

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i really havn't seen any shield batteries used.. unless you are tronga

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
[QUOTE='La[Abort]P: Well...Archon Warp and Shield battery, if those are spells. In money maps you get alot of money (duh) so you cant really "waste" money on spells. [/QUOTE]

Those aren't spells...

skyglow2

Member!
Reaction score
Battery Sheild Recharge thingy is a spell, archon warping isn't.

BTW, EMP is good against toss because it will firstly drain templars of their power, so no storm, it will chew threw archons because theyre shields make up most of theyre health, it will make any hallucinations dissapear as well. And also against terran you can emp the comsat to drain it of its power. I've seen thuis done by boxer.

skyglow1

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
skyglow2 said:
BTW, EMP is good against toss because it will firstly drain templars of their power, so no storm, it will chew threw archons because theyre shields make up most of theyre health, it will make any hallucinations dissapear as well. And also against terran you can emp the comsat to drain it of its power. I've seen thuis done by boxer.

skyglow1
Blah, blah, blah.
sorry, but emp is the suxors.

skyglow2

Member!
Reaction score
You're wrong, and you choose to ignore my comments becuase you know there is some right in them. Therefore, I'm not gonna argue with a tard who can't listen to other people.

akyglow1

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No, I'm not wrong. I don't think you should be calling anyone a tard because of your previous comment. Ok, ****tard?

Status
Not open for further replies.