Learn My Skillz

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I was wondering how you did that, I checked your DA earlier. Too bad I don't have photoshop installed currently, I'm too lazy to "purchase" the new version, but very cool tutorial anyway.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Love it. Might use it.

- Amantis

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Just using the pen tool is the problem most people have when it comes to doing that. It can be a bit tricky if u've never used it before.

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
Love it. Might use it.

- Amantis
thx :D lemme see what you get if you plan to use

Just using the pen tool is the problem most people have when it comes to doing that. It can be a bit tricky if u've never used it before.
yeah thats true, thats why i tried to keep the steps easy, although its hard to be a teacher

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I still suck at using it.

The main problem I have is trying to figure out what it is I want to do with the time that I have in that class on photoshop. Sometimes I just draw blanks and/or nothing turns out right.

What I have done in class has impressed my teacher he says. I just need to get good with Maya and other crap like that.

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
when i first staring using graphic software i was really into c4d...everyone in my digital arts class though i was a god for the stuff i created, which was funny cause i stumbled upon caustics, and radiosity...which give realism, and really bump your skill levels...and all you have to do is check it in render settings lawl....i never told them :D

personally i think its easier to become good at 3d progs, cause right off the bat you can line up some spheres, slap on a nice reflective texture add a little lighting, check caustics, radiosity, ambient occ.....render and BAM you got a freeking sweet render....if your looking for more practical, or lifelike objects, make a square - extrude/inner extrude, add hypernurbs and wala you got an object....it came natural to me i guess, but as time went on i took interest in photomanipulation cause of the realism, and hot women :p