Layout Attack! A contest held by me

theRagman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
theragman.50inchvertical.de
If you define "hacking" as making scripts/programs work in a way other than they're intended to than yes, getting around a script could be considered a very low form of hacking.

Sicloan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
well the only one i see here actually knowing about what hes talking about is PAT. Akule, those layouts absolutely blow. there is No function to the site, you cant simply see a link and click it, you have to scroll. The first one looks to small and doesnt make efficient use of the space, and it is lacking an important thing in a web page, navigation. Although, It would be a nice little blob site. take my creation for example...

www.ps-designs.net

basic, yet effective professional website.

now if you really thing anyone here can create a web layout... go ahead and let them try, but i doubt anyone can come up with something as half as good as that.

btw: copyright stuff... visit the link in my sig.... besides printscreen... you CANNOT rip those images.

pat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The unfortunate truth is that there is almost no physical way to prevent ripping...copyrights will let you put a stop to it, but they don't prevent the person from doing it.

no print screen required...

[edit] gah - wrong files...either way...one can rip the files from the site in your sig, it would just take a bit more time to assemble them into single images...(open jpg, paste gif over, save) - and for some reason or another, many rippers would actually put the effort into doing that.

theRagman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
theragman.50inchvertical.de
Why do you think I can't rip your images? Silly goose. Most browsers let you simply drag an image into the address bar to view it alone for cryin' out loud. Plus I could just view the source on your main page, go to the frame source, view the source again and then go to the image.

Saying that I can't rip your images only makes me want to rip your images more.

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
Actually those all werent made at all in html, just fooling with the slice tool....

www.akulesworld.com/indextestingnew.html

Im workin on the navbar.... the iframe either needs to be bigger or i need to customize the scrolling.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
ive seen a template just like the one cold xero is using on a website...kinda fishy isnt it? ill put up a link to the website if you want...im just not doing it now cause ill have to hunt for it